Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

I don't think I'm that famous.. maybe 3/10

I know a lot of people on the forums but I don't think they really know who I am x3

Edited by Pucksterv

Not really, not much of a big forum person. I lurk around here and there, commenting on one or another thread I consider interesting and that's about it. So maybe 1/10?!

I'd give myself a 4/10. I'm not ooBrony or JonasDarkmane levels of famous, but I've never changed my name and I posted on a LOT of stuff a couple months ago. I kinda took a break over the summer, but I'm a tad more active now, plus I've friended lots of ponies. But I don't care too much about being famous, so either way is okay by me.

I responded to this a long time ago and I was not sure how to assess my popularity here, but over the time period since making that post, I have begun to think that I don't have much popularity at all. Or admiration. At least, it doesn't seem like that. Popularity is a lot less important than just being a good person, but it seems either way I cannot have both. Or at least, that is what I have been thinking lately. I feel like I am slowly fading from this place regardless of what I do. Maybe I am just overthinking it all.

• Brohoof 1

Like some washed out old hasbeen that is no longer relevant. Not that I do myself any favors. My irregular posting moods make me disappear off the face of the earth. No number this time. I feel the words speak for themselves.

• Brohoof 1

Posting six months to a year ago, I'd say 7/10 or maybe even a little higher. 

But my forum activity has dropped since those days so honestly I doubt I'm more than a 4/10 now and even that feels like a bit of a stretch.  :/

3/10 I'd say. I am so IN famous.

Wait a minute...doesn't the word INfamous mean you're famous...for all the WRONG reasons?  :o

I can't fathom ever being famous in any form. I think I've remained on this site exactly how I am seen in reality: mostly quiet and reserved, optimistic, not recognized as of major significance. I think I actually prefer that.

Posting six months to a year ago, I'd say 7/10 or maybe even a little higher. 

But my forum activity has dropped since those days so honestly I doubt I'm more than a 4/10 now and even that feels like a bit of a stretch.  :/

Wait a minute...doesn't the word INfamous mean you're famous...for all the WRONG reasons?  :o

Oops I meant I'm NOT famous. :|
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty sure I used to be pretty well known back then.. in the early days of my account. But now? Fuck pretty sure no one knows who I am at all. True, I don't really know who they are either... probably because of the people I used to talk to left... I think they are all gone heh... except Chaotic Discord... but he goes by a different name now... ~~pretty sure?~~ But blah to bluh I'd rate myself at a 0/10 on the "famous" scale.