Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

I don't feel famous at all, but it doesn't really bother me since I still found some awesome friends from here!  ^_^

I don't mean to brag, but I think I'm very famous here. I'm a user who is unique and expresses it with my About Me page and my avatar and my signature and stuff, but being famous is definitely not the reason I show how different I am. I may be a little famous, but I'm not much more than a user.

• Brohoof 1

Mildly noticeable overall if the common person also visits debate area just to read. Otherwise mostly unknown, but for the debaters my presence is quite noteworthy. Can't say what they think of me that much though. Probably over-intellectualization causing tunnel vision into the things I know and forgetting what others know or something, and sometimes emotional biases overarching my logical explanations, or sometimes just over-extrapolate and they don't understand how I can presume such information.

Outside of maybe a few people... Not much. I don't really try to be as famous as possible. It's just not important to me. I rather put my efforts into things that actually matter... Like asking and answering questions...

• Brohoof 1

I'd say I'm average! I'm just here to have a good time and toss some memes around with friends for the most part, so I'm not concerned at all about "popularity", as that's really not what counts. :) 

most likely im not th real and beautiful cadence,i tryto get as many friends as possible,even after al my time here im still new on naviating on topic  :rarity:

overall id say anyponmy if they wish to can consider me famous if they wish,overall im the pony thats pm active :P

so i dont think im that famous :ninja:

I'm an active member and I've been on here for a while now, but Famous? No, I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong. There's no way I can say what others here think of me, so I'm not going to even bother rating myself.

I don't mean to brag, but I think I'm very famous here. I'm a user who is unique and expresses it with my About Me page and my avatar and my signature and stuff, but being famous is definitely not the reason I show how different I am. I may be a little famous, but I'm not much more than a user.

The pac-man guy. Yup, you are always the easiest to spot thanks to your out of place love for pac-man.  :P

• Brohoof 2

I'm known to a small select group, mostly the Count to a Million group. Other than that I wouldn't say I'm too well known in my 4 years here. 5 or 6/10