Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Give a shout out to your favourite member c:

Keylise<3

Hello, Myem.

Yes, Myem?

You're the greatest user on this forum ever. If it wasn't for you, we would have been all eliminated by the furries, now they're just concentrated into one giant hazard of a thread.

Thank you, Myem.

You're welcome, Myem.

You guys are just so considerate.

• Brohoof 1

I figured, I was just being dumb and not realizing it I guess, silly Zygen img-1439535-2-tongue.png

You know most of the weed I've ever saw is like multi colored... 

Never mind.. 

enough off topic stuff

@Lolnus I forget if I mentionedd you already or not, but your my fellow green partner in crime kinda tongue.png, even if we don't talk alot and your not around to post a whole lot your still pretty cool.

@SoundGarden You pretty much lurk forum games and only forum games for the most part, but your really random and funny to, and a nice guy at times to, pretty awesome overall biggrin.png

(I actually forget how to do @Mention someone properly... Darnit.)

I desperately want to post, but I don't know where.

I'm also giving you a shoutout for always making long and interesting posts.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I desperately want to post, but I don't know where.

I'm also giving you a shoutout for always making long and interesting posts.

Well if you can't decide then do what I do, endlessly stalk to the recently discussed thing on the homepage and post randomly in there xD. 

And thanks :D.

Edited by Zygen

(edited)

@~Chaotic Discord~ , he was my first friend on the forums and has helped me out a few times already. I'm suprised he doesn't have more shout outs actualy.

Edited by drocsid-soahc
  • Brohoof 1

Well, i have plenty of them...
@@Feld0 I've PMed with him recently and i think that he is cool dude. :D
@@~Chaotic Discord~ He helped me in my first day in the forums, and he still helps me and he is friendly mod :3
@@Yourmomsponies He was nice guy who introduced me when i was new.
@ I really like his designs!
@ He is cool dude to hang out with!
@ Well, He is one of my best pen-friends!
@ I like his taste in music!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@AtomicBassCannon for being a really active member on the forum, and for being so friendly and non-judgemental. He was also the first pony to add my as a friend! :)

And he likes EDM. That makes him AT LEAST 20% cooler.

I also want to give a shout out to @RainbowHash! He's an awesome friendly stoner pony with the best name on the forums!

Edited by AstralDrip

(edited)

Here is a short list list of people on my friends list that need a shout out smile.png

1. @@TBB Animal, Because he is my very best friend, and I don't know what I would do without him.

2. @,  Because he is a good friend and is fun to be around on xbox and the forums.

3. @@Sir.Flutter Hooves,  Found that he is a pretty cool guy and is really nice.

4. @@Azura, Fun 

5. @@Blue Moon, Really nice guy and I enjoy doing rp's with him. Love his reactions to my avatars

6. @, First friend

7. @@~Cider Barrel~ A really nice guy,artist and friend. He made my signature and I recommend him to all.

IThis is not in any order( other than the first two) I can not name everypony out there, snf there are many more that should be mentioned.

Edited by Artemis
Fixed broken notifications.
  • Brohoof 1

Best artist: @@Cocodrillo (i'll always remember you as Suntouched :3)

I don't have an idea how, but I missed this.

Many thanks. Knowing how many great artists are findable, it really means a lot to me.

shoutout to @pinkiepool

@Sir.FlutterHooves

@derpymows his avatar is awesome, go check it out!

@BlueMoon first friend

And anybody else on my friend's list, ya'll make this the Titan of a forum it is :)

• Brohoof 1

So many members! 

@@SparklingTwilight A really cool girl who's fun to talk to. Not a very active member, but she does give me a lot of advice on my artwork. Also, she's another 13 year old girl on this forum, FROM AUSTRALIA! I mean, epic! 

@ Someone very talented in signature-making, who made mine, which I am incredibly grateful for. c:

@@KitsuneSoul108 A cool guy to talk to. :)

@ Another cool guy to talk to. Also pretty funny. :P

@ An absolutely incredible artist. :D

All I got right now. :P

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@ She is an awesome person to talk to,and i think my first friend i made on the forums

@@Sketch a cool artist.He makes awesome sketches(hence the name)

@@PinkieShyFlutterPie An awesome Signature maker

And there is more like @@WhiteLightning , @@GreenBlade , @@skullgal56 , @ honestly all of my friends are awesome :3

Edited by KitsuneSoul108
  • Brohoof 1

I CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE?! D:

28705254.jpg

Can I choose multiple? If not, too bad because I'm going to do it anyway >:3

@@Arkane is an not only an amazing musician but an incredible, hilarious best friend. @ , too, is an amazing friend--he's like my brother /)^3^(--and also he has really good ideas. :3

• Brohoof 6

and @123457, you were mentioning ~Chaotic Discord~ which is hard to be @Mentioned and I feel bad for not helping a fella brony out... you can try copying this and pasting it in yor post reply: 

[member='~Chaotic Discord~']

Anyway a shoutout to @Soundgarden for loving music and anime (doesn't matter you mentioned my username or not)~

:3

• Brohoof 2

@Gone Airbourne: You're probably one of my favorite people on here. And I'm not just saying that because you make my signatures. ;P You're a really great guy, but you're too hard on yourself sometimes. I hope you're having a great time in Puerto Rico!

blush.png This made my day . 

This is so so kind of you Miss Derpy *hugs* you really are great person and friend. And it is true what you said about me being too hard on myself. I should have more faith than I have had and not isolated myself from others as I had been doing. 

I am not sure how to mention others actually :( sadly never figured that one out.

But this is my shoutouts to many members on here. 

@Chaotic Discord - You were the very first person I met on here and gave a very warm welcome. Once again congrats for becoming a mod :3

@Motion Spark - You are among the kindest people on here I have had great times talking to you. Those drawings you had done for me and all the others you sir deserve all of my respect. Very talented artist here and my favorite! 

@Zygen- I started to get to know you a little while back and since then I have gotten to speak to you from time to time. I know I am never on skype and not been that active on the forums as I once was but you are a really great friend. You have always been there to give me advice and always open to talk to whenever. I give my thanks to you as well :)

@Miss Derpy - You and Zygen both have really kind to be offering to talk to me when I wasn't feeling so well a few weeks ago. I appreciate it a ton and I should have keep in contact with you both more than I had. You are a great friend and once again I appreciate being there to talk during that time. 

@Comrade Dimitri Hammer - You and Motion Spark both are just awesome and I have tons of respect for who you are. I always enjoy talking with you when I have. 

@Soundgarden- Although I have not spoken to you in a good while , my fault on that one, I remember the first time I saw you on here and I have always liked you since then.

@OdinForced- Its been a really long time since I spoke to you a fellow pinkie pie fan. But if you see this I enjoyed the times I chatted with you as well. 

@Concord- You and your Blue Hello's! I will never forget those and you were also very helpful to me in the past.

@Lost- You are really cool great tastes in music and another user I'll never forget

@Matrix Chicken- You are amazing at signatures and avatars :3. I love your username and for it I'll never forget you either. 

@NightFall - You brohoof king you xD!

@SBB64 - That awesome goatee :3 

@Eljordo - Boba Fett gordo epic beard man. 

@Honey Puff - A user I really miss she is amazingly talented artistically.

@Ol Sarge - A very respect user among many here.

God I could go on and on and on and on its endless what I could say. 

Thanks to each and everyone of you. I seriously mean it when I say all of you are among the coolest people I have ever met and I mean that. Even if I have not spoke to you that much or since I haven't been on that much. I mean all of that :)

• Brohoof 5

I can now say WheatlyCore :3

She's my new special somepony and she's just an amazing space core pony person

I feel so much more happier :3

(NOTE: Oshawott, before you go ballistic, you look too cute to be angry xD)

*how may I say this with evoking envy from Oshawott*

*sigh* Guess I'll have to tell it....

Probably the VERY FIRST user in the whole forums that I actually made friends with, WheatleyCore (I'm not taking her away from you, bro! In fact, I'm not looking for a relationship right now!)

• Brohoof 3

@@Soundgarden: So many freakin' signature, so much good times.

@Scoutaloo: One of the first people I met, great writer, and probably one of the few people I can have an intelligent conversation.

@: Not sure what happened to your profile, but you're a great guy and an amazing photomanipulator.

Just to name a few.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

@

Thank you for the shout-out. I'm glad I sent you a birthday wish. By the way, was that birthday good?

@@Dark Moon

Thanks for giving me a shout-out. We do share a lot of interests in the same thing and it is fun being your conscience.

@

Thanks for the shout-out! You are a really fun person to talk to and it always nice to see your neverending supply up Ace Attorney gifs and pics.

@@Sir.Flutter Hooves

Thanks for the shout-out! You are one of the nicest people on these forums and I am enjoying working on the project.

@@Zygen

Thanks for the shout-out! You are extremely nice and we share a lot of the same interests and I'm glad we are friends.

@@cd_solidsnake

Thanks for the shout-out! Glad you enjoy my avatar. Yours isn't too shabby either.

@Frozen Mint (Aero)

Thanks for the shout-out. You're cool too and you are a very good artist. And your OC is awesome as well.

@

Thanks for the shout-out! I enjoyed roleplaying with you as well and you are a pretty nice guy.

@@TBB Symphonia

Thank you for the shout-out! I enjoyed roleplaying with you as well and you are working on a project with me and Flutter Hooves.

@

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm glad I could be your friend!

Just wanted to thank all the people who gave me a shout-out in a post! Y'all are awesome! Along with everyone else!

• Brohoof 4