Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MrPandaa

I'm Australian with a hint of both Scottish and Italian. My grandmother on my mother's side is from Scotland whereas my grandfather on my father's side is from Italy.

Edited by Mienshao

Well my mothers family have lived in England for roughly the last one thousand years, although it's likely we originated as Nordic Vikings. And my fathers family are largely Polish by origin and there may be some welsh in there as well.

Assuming i'm not forgetting anything I am...

Cherokee Native American

Chippewa Native American

British

Irish

Swedish

Norwegian

Italian

French

Austrian

German

Possibly Russian

The most I am out of any one of these is Irish.

My family is mostly from Poland. My grandmother lived there til she was 8 and moved to America in 1963, right after the JFK assassination. I have actually been to Poland twice and heading there soon

• Brohoof 1

I'm primarily Welsh-Scottish-Irish. My first name is an Anglonised spelling of a Welsh name meaning light or Princess of Light and my last name can mean "the son of Robin" as well. But my father isn't named Robin.

• 2 months later...

Swedish (25%), Polish (12.5%) Lithuanian (12.5%), a small percentage of Danish and Native American. (my great-great-great-great grandmother on my mom's side was full blood Cherokee).

EDIT: I'm actually NOT French and Irish.

Edited by Sommar

Kiowa tribe, from around oklahoma. My people were the real deal type of plains indians that stole horses and wore the feathered head dresses, fighting the cavalry and hunting buffalo. 

I think my mom's side is Irish/Scottish and czechoslovakian 

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

I am of French Canadian, Hebrew and Greek ancestry, I can speak English and French, interestingly I can read Greek, Russian and Hebrew alphabets, it just came natural when I begun to study those languages.  

According to my mother, I got all of Europe in me, pretty much.

My dad's side is straight up English/Scottish/Irish, and my mom's side is all German and Dutch.

And according to my mother, the reason we are in America now is because we had German-Jewish relatives that moved here during WWII. We branched off from them. I'm not sure if that's really true or not, though- My grandmother was born in the 50's and she would have known about this :/

But either way... yeah...