Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MrPandaa

I'm half Dominican and half a jumble of other things. English, French Canadian, Irish, and Portuguese are the big ones I believe, Portuguese being the main one of those.

My mother was born in the Dominican Republic and lived there until she was 17. She had to go to an American high school with next to no knowledge of the English language.

Despite that, I don't look very latino at all.

Edited by Ampharos

I know I'm descended from William the Conqueror. I'm also of Scottish and Irish descent on my moms side, Swedish & Norwegian on both sides and I'm 1/16th Cherokee on my dads side. 

As best my family can tell, heritage is primarily English, with dabbles into Irish/Scottish lineage. Even further back is Germanic. And of course there's the rumored Native American princess somewhere in there :P

• 1 year later...

I know I'm at least half-Dutch. The other half...no one knows for certain but judging by my looks I'm probably fully Dutch. The reason I don't know is because I don't know who my biological father is since he was an anonymous donor. The man I call my father had already had a vasectomy and didn't actually want any more kids (to his credit, he did raise my sister and me properly, he never gave the impression he didn't want us around), but my mom did so they went with this route.

I like to imagine I'm somehow nobility, and I honestly never want to find out for sure. I like the mystery of not being certain and I truly scoff at the sods on TV who are in similar situations, and upon finding out go "I've always known I was different, I've always felt there was something more to me and meeting my real father will solve all my problems ever." I've never once felt different (well, not in that way) in my entire life and even knowing what I do, my father is still my father. In other words to the sad sacks on TV, stop being pretentious and just live your life.

There's French, Irish, Scottish, Jewish and Native American. The Native American roots are very distant though, at least five or six generations with no distinctive physical traits.

Flilipino. My dad is from Tarlac and my mom's parents are from Cavite. Both cities are from the Philipine province of Luzon, the largest, northernmost island of the Philippines. My mom herself, however, was born in Kentucky somehow. Ironically, there aren't a lot of KFC's there, according to my mom. :D

African 

Native American

That's all I know of....

They balance each other out pretty well, you can see distinctive traits from both sides in my family line (although African  traits are slightly more dominant....the uncontrollable kinky curls mainly give it away)

We can trace our ancestors back to Africa, but all the specifics Idk.

• 2 years later...