Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everypony's Nickname

FIMChangedmylife72

I mostly get called Cinna with my friends, because of my username, it has become a nickname in real life because most of my friends are from a website anyway for us Bronies here in Colorado. xD But yeah.

Cinna is the most common nickname, I also get called by my real name, and sometimes they want to call me the whole thing, "Cinnamon" or something like that.

Turbo Button is the only one I can think of and it's only online and it was self given. Even then nobody really calls me Turbo anyways, which it am fine with.

Oh, there is 'Kyo', does that count? Many online call me that. It's pretty cute really.

I've never had a nickname. I'm not really sure if I like to be called by a nickname either (outside of the internet that is) but yeah online I always go by the nick Jokuc.

People I'm close to online call me Datte.

My brother calls me Luigi or Lu-ee-chee when he's trying to annoy me, and my mom calls me Pancho-Francisco when she's really mad.

One of my uncles calls me Luigi-Bambini, and my dad calls me Eh-Luigis-peetees.

I am a man of many names.

What my friends call me: NeutralNoob, klay killer, military maniac, carefree oh and Jackie chan since my name is Jack

What my bullies call me: fck face,fat face, fatty, pregnant, 50 shades of fat, 1 dark shade of grey, neutral n*bhead. Oh the list goes on

Most people online call me "Wubsy." My boyfriend calls me Wubsy as well. X3

People at school call me BSwag. Don't ask. xD

One friend calls me "Barbara Spaghetti." Barbara isn't even my real name. 

My Stepmom calls me "B" because that's what my name starts with. ^^

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

Online I'm generally Sēkr  or ChaelFoxx/ChaelmarFoxx, for the ponysona/fursona I have. IRL a few people call me Pirate, from the way I talk, and the fact that I sometimes need to wear an eyepatch, due to migraines (thus Sēkr and Chaelmar having one :) )