Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Most Addicting Game You've Ever Played?

CosmicHooves

well right now the game that I am truly obsessed with is Tomodachi Life for the 3ds xl and Tetris. I have been playing Tomodachi NONSTOP for about a month and a half. Like idk if you people understand how OBSESSED I am with that game. I have solved over 1,000 problems, and had my first baby 3 days after I got the game. My sister tells me I dont have a problem but we all know playing a game for that amount of time is good for people like me. 

Well, for a long time it was FIFA 11, though I thankfully got tired after that after hundreds of hours. XD

Right now, the closest to that is Skyrim.

Dota 2. This is the game that just keeps shouting "Play me again!" With 102 characters to play as you could find yourself trying your luck with multiple characters. But when you do change characters you will have to build up your skill with that character so even more ingame time. At first you might get thrashed a couple hundred times but that's more reason to keep playing so you can get better. When you do get good at the game it could become one of the most addicting game you can play.

Edited by Shady Strike

The first game I was addicted to was Minecraft... yes, of course. But then by the end of 2013, I got really bored with it, and decided to move on to some OTHER games. Slender was a first step for me. Then I got Steam.

After Steam came... ohh boy. My favorite game of all time,

Team Fortress 2.

What can I say? I am a HUGE fan of Valve at the moment, but dammit Gabe Newell, WHY U GONNA TAKE OVER MAH LIFE?!!!! It's all about the balance, classes, abilities, and objectives man... and the personalities and updates. Dear god, I would not be playing it this much if it weren't for the characters and free updates. :)

Oh, and hats.

Edited by SnipSnap

The only games that were ever truthfully addicting to me were ones I played in my early teens and before... Pokemon Red, Pokemon Gold/Crystal, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and, of course, Animal Crossing GCN come to mind.

Animal Crossing GCN is perhaps the most obsessed I ever was with a video game. LOL. My sister and I would fight over the GCN to play the game, and when the town that we both played on corrupted I was devastated and crying and my parents were all like "It's just a game", but it was kind of my life at that time because I hadn't yet become social (outside of schoolgrounds) or discovered my passion for music or the instruments I play now.

The Sims 2 would have been super addicting to me and made this list, but when it was being released I had a computer that couldn't run it too well... Awful loading screen times and gameplay lag. Alas, it's the same way with The Sims 3 right now. My computer can no longer handle it. And right after Seasons came out, too. >.<

There is not a damn thing to stop me from playing Super Smash Bros Melee until I die of dehydration. 

Not a damn thing.

I can waste a few years on Terraria, Skyrim, and any Fallout game too.  Give me a copy of any Unreal Tournament game and I will be quite happy.

Also, Stepmania was quite fun as a time-waster.  Nothing to give over any commitment of course. 

Ogre Battle 64: In my sophomore year on high school I was hooked on this game that it started to negatively effect my grades for a little while, it wasn't quite as bad as my brothers addiction to WOW but still. Multiple endings, multiple possible characters depending on the choices you make and you "dark" and "light" alignment and the ability to catch and tame monsters as well as many other things really made me fall in love with that game and the series in general.

Star Wars The Old Republic: I didn't have much experience with MMO's and still don't but I just had to have this game because I am such a huge Star Wars fan and I am glad I got it. I didn't let it take such a hold of me that I wasn't able to do my responsibilities or enjoy other hobbies but I was clearly hooked and plus due to the monthly subscription fee I was determined to play at least a little bit almost every day to get my monies worth.

Super Smash Bros Brawl: I used to play this all the time with a friend of mine and most of the time I would win but he nearly always kicked my ass at yugioh so I guess we are even.

Pacman: This is an oldie but goodie from my childhood. I remember playing this on my first console the NES (I kind of also shared it with my brother and my Dad) and I also remember the Pacman machine in my Dad's old restaurant. I remember when things were slow and I would pop in a quarter or two and maybe play a few rounds.

Too many Zelda games to count: Ocarina of Time and  A Link to The Past especially.

Too many Mario games to count: From the days of Super Mario Bros to the Galaxy games I have and still am a huge Mario fan.

A ton of Sonic games: Sonic 2 and Sonic Colors are the ones who get the big prize.

• 2 years later...

MOST addictive?
Probably Civ' Call to Power.
Most recent?
ARK: Survival Evolved

Most enjoyable due to or with the addiction?
Hmmm... Probably Garrysmod.
Though not anymore ^^;

World of Warcraft. No game has ever hooked me like that game has. Sadly I was one of those people who let it completely devour my social life-I was nine. I don't regret it, so many good memories.

EDIT: Oh. I already posted on here 3 years ago, lol.

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

Back in 2012/2013, I became Addicted to Plants vs Zombies (PC Version) but then I stop becoming addicted to Plants vs Zombies because of My Mom, and since then I'm only allowed to played Plants vs Zombies if I feel like it or if I was bored.