Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Most Addicting Game You've Ever Played?

CosmicHooves

Eador Genesis: New Horizons - something that used to keep me up till 4 a. m. whispering "just one more turn and I'm done, just one more, and one more..."

Also, Disciples 2 and Skyrim.

There is to many to mention. But a few I would have to say the games are harvest moon more friends of mineral town,tales of symphonia. The ones that addict me the most would have to be Zelda ocarina of time and majors mask. With those games I am always just have to get one more thing pretty soon 5 hrs have passed and I'm questioning if I was stuck in some kinda time warp or something.

• Brohoof 1

How have I not posted in this thread?

I used to be obscenely addicted to Final Fantasy XI. It's Square's first MMO. So here's my story...

I used to be in the air force, specifically above ground nuclear weapon storage security. A buddy of mine got me into FFXI and I was hooked immediately, much to the detriment of my career.

People HATED me. They though I had a serious drug problem. They had no idea I wasn't addicted to heroin, I was addicted to Final Fantasy XI. I would show up and sleep for just about all of the 12 hour shift. I mean I'd be completely dead to the world sitting in the passenger seat of a pickup truck, and basically whoever was posted with me was responsible for patrolling around with my corpse next to them. On my days off I'd play for 24-36 hours at a time. I was a zombie and worse yet I had a hyper explosive temper from being so tired and cranky, so I'd snap at people over the smallest of slights.

Everything about that game was so god damn wonderful to me. The slow, relaxing gameplay, the community, and THE MUSIC!! I've honestly never seen a game with a better OST than FFXI. It adds so much to the immersion. The music paired with my addiction immersed me so deeply I could swear I could feel the chill of the dawn as the Sun came up over South Gustaberg. 

For me, it would have to be the Pokémon games on the handhelds. I've poured in so many hours in some of them that I actually maxed out on the total time played at 999:59 because of breeding and raising so many of them. Do I have any regrets about that? Not really as it was something that I enjoyed though looking back on it now, I wished the process had been a little faster.

Edited by Ganondorf8

The most addicting game I've played is Overwatch. I played the game when it first came out on consoles. I play Overwatch for multiple hours and can't get enough of the game. I especially like the multiple characters and how each character plays differently. 

There has been a lot of games that I just could not stop playing I won't list them all, but I will list a few.

1.Pokemon Red when I first got that game I never put it down

2. Cool Spot which is a game for super nintnedo you play as the 7up dot

3. Banjo Kazooie such an awesome game

4. Donkey Kong 64 another awesome game

5.Silent Hill series those are such awesome games well not all of them I hated the fourth one

6.Devil May Cry my cousin got me into the game and no matter how many times I died or got angry I just could not stop playing lol

7.Zelda Majora's Mask yeah you only have 3 days, but its still so much fun actually the Zelda franchise in general are awesome games.

I will stop the list there there is many many more, but don't want to make it to long.

• 1 month later...

Probably just Pokemon as a series in general. From ages 3-12, there was hardly anything in life I cared about more than catching em all and training to fight my classmates =^-^= (in Gen 3 I also got SUPER into Berry collecting; just LOVED the art and descriptions of the berries in R&S, which was strangely omitted in the later iterations >:O )

SA2B
Basically any Pokemon game besides Rangers
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic and the Secret Rings
Undertale
And my currect addition is Mystic Messenger

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Stardew Valley has been the big one for the last couple of years. Everything about is just so wonderful and always has me coming back for more.

Where do I start? my all time favorite was Resident Evil 4 (I got back to it) but I think that the one that I tried to spend the most time in is Fallout 4 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Rocket league, csgo, LoL, deep rock galactic, and monster hunter gu/world

I've managed to break free from everything but GU/rocket league. Still put way too many hours in them.

Edit: also ssbu, it's pretty addictive