Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite, least favorite, and lucky number

Snow Frostflame

Favorite: 57

Lucky: 5, 7, 19

Least favorite: I guess I don't have any. I have numbers that make me happy but no numbers that make me sad/scared/uncomfortable.

Favorite Number: Mill's Constant, the smallest positive real number A such that the floor of the double exponential function db55ca8016b648a85f8ac5ff7c5de531.png is a prime number for all positive integers n. As cool as the number sounds, very little is known about it other than the proven fact that it exists. If the Riemann hypothesis is true, then the number is approximately 1.3063778838630806904686144926..., but other than that, it's not even know if it's rational or not.

Least Favorite Number: ?, it's so overhyped. >_>

Lucky Number: ?, or (1+51/2)/2. I made a personal conjecture involving this number if you want me to share it.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

Fav #? Its gotta be 2019, ahhh just look at that number, all shiny and looming off in the distance! Makes me happy thinking about that wonderful number.

Least fav? Ugh.... There's a ton of numbers I don't like, but my least not likey one has got to be... 12. Like seriously, its like so close but so far away its awwwwwwwwfull.

Lucky? Gahd, Don't have one, there all lucky in their own way, going on into the vastness of infinity.... MMMMM love that infinity its so.... tasty!

Wow! A question about favorites I can actually answer!

Favorite: 5

Least Favorite: 3

Dislike: 10

I don't really have a lucky number. Anything between 3 and 9 is usually a pretty good number to me, especially when it's 5 or as close to 5 as you can get.

Edited by Samurai Equine

• 5 months later...

My favourite number is either 7 or 8 (it changes from time to time), and my least favourite is 9, since I get tired of my mother mentioning it too often. x3 I don't believe I have a lucky number, however. :ooh:

I don't have a favourite or lucky number.

But I'll say this: I hate the number 4. I don't know why, but I'm very OCD about it. I hate having 4 of anything. I'm a little crazy like that :lol:

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Favorite number: 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Least favorite: 3 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Lucky: 42  (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Edited by Smarts

• 1 month later...