343 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

*sigh* Just what we needed...Another Rainbow Dash episode...(- _ -;

And once again Rainbow Dash is her usual self. An obnoxious ass and a selfish bitch...

And just when I thought she couldn't get any more unlikeable as a character...Now she's started getting whiny too...

Well. I think the Internet has started to please me as it kept up the pace and allowed me the catch on the best part of the episode: Rainbow Dash spending her moments with Tank before he could enter the long hibernation sleep. Well, I don't know what to say but it seems like a pretty sensitive episode to me. It also reveals Rainbow Dash's soft part for Tank, somehow. Cute story, and all the feelings.

• Brohoof 1

Very good episode IMO and I had the feels afer watching that not going to lie.

Aside from a few flaws (the crying scene being a little too darmatic and forced) it was great

I loved the references they put in this one, such "Winter in coming" and also a Hockey reference even though i'm done with this sport.

And another Wilhelm Scream just as I didn't expect one to be place in there!

• Brohoof 2

NOOOOOO! Tank is off for hibernation throughout the entire Winter? Will Tank come back?

Of course he will.  It will just have to be on Winter Wrap Up Day.

It was a cute ,but emotional episode. I liked how their was a few references around the episode. Those quotes though. Mostly dem slippers. 9/10, It was a very enjoyable episode.  ^_^

*sigh* Just what we needed...Another Rainbow Dash episode...(- _ -;

And once again Rainbow Dash is her usual self. An obnoxious ass and a selfish bitch...

And just when I thought she couldn't get any more unlikeable as a character...Now she's started getting whiny too...

What are you even saying?

This episode was literally an interpretation of how Rainbow Dash handles the death hibernation of her pet.

Whinny? No. She was shown on a realistic view, because we can say we are ready for those things, but we are never truly ready when it happens.

• Brohoof 13

Anybody else think Rainbow Factory?

I was totally expecting rainbows to explode out of the factory after Rainbow Dash got sucked up!!!! :lol:

Edited by Cirrus.

This was a pretty good and fun episode.

I enjoyed the song and it was pretty awesome for Rainbow finally to get her solo song and it didn't disappoint.

There were some pretty good moments sprinkled out through the episode. The whole Who's on First homage was pretty amusing and the crying joke in RD's home had some good jokes.  Personally the best line of the episode had to go to Pinkie Pie followed by Applejack "Applejack cries on the inside!" and "It's true." that was pretty darn funny if I do say so myself.

There was also some great facial reactions from Rainbow and heck even some of the other mane 6, but personally my favorite one had to be when Rainbow Dash said she decided to stop winter and had what was a lot like How the Grinch Stole Chirstmas.

Also while she did feel a little off for a bit of the episode the ending definitely showed how much she cares for Tank and it was actually pretty heartwarming letting Tank hibernate and all.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

This is an interesting episode. While I haven't formed a full opinion yet, I would like to mention one thing.

A lot of people in the chat I was in were saying how much they thought this episode was horrible, all because of how Rainbow was characterised. But when you think about it, it's no wonder she is that insecure over losing Tank. You gotta remember - Rainbow Dash was once the bearer of the Element of Loyalty, and can be too loyal to the point where she would sacrifice herself to do extreme things, such as prevent winter from arriving. Her rant towards the other Mane Ponies makes sense too, for the reasons I've stated earlier.

And speaking of her rant, I love the voice acting there. The voice acting in this episode is very good, but it truly stands out when RD gets really angry towards the other Mane Ponies.

Sometimes I kinda wish there were some people gave RD some slack, as she really is not the worst pony ever.

• Brohoof 17

Agreeing with the consensus that besides the line implying barely a year has passed, there were a lot of good moments in this episode, both sad and funny. Plus, we get to see Fluttershy show off some of that character development she got in S4, since what she did at the end of outright telling Rainbow Dash she was just going to have to accept that Tank has to hibernate was similar to what she did with Seabreeze and the Breezies. 

The song here is similar to the one from Castle Sweet Castle that it's basically like watching a train wreck in motion, but it's still easily the best song of the season so far. Plus it was a Dash solo song, which I'm pretty sure is a first. 

As I alluded to before, I thought this was a decent episode, though I can see it being polarising - only time will tell. Personally, I enjoyed it for da feelz, the song, the hair-brained schemes and that scene with the three pegasi. Seriously, that was hilarious and read like something ripped straight from the Airplane/Flying High movies. Also, I think this one has a pretty good message for the kids. As for the controversy, people will probably argue that Rainbow was out of character. On one hand, I disagree with this because we know from previous episodes that Rainbow is really sensitive/volatile. On the other hand however, I think she was kinda dumb to take it as far as she did and flat out reject the evidence in front of her.

I love how she wanted to stop winter from coming -- oh and sabotage the water supply, possibly killing animals and ponies if she succeeded!(tho she was never going to succeed this nonsense)

GG Rainbow, you're bat shit crazy.  :maud:

• Brohoof 3

This is an interesting episode. While I haven't formed a full opinion yet, I would like to mention one thing.

A lot of people in the chat I was in were saying how much they thought this episode was horrible, all because of how Rainbow was characterised. But when you think about it, it's no wonder she is that insecure over losing Tank. You gotta remember - Rainbow Dash was once the bearer of the Element of Loyalty, and can be too loyal to the point where she would sacrifice herself to do extreme things, such as prevent winter from arriving. Her rant towards the other Mane Ponies makes sense too, for the reasons I've stated earlier.

And speaking of her rant, I love the voice acting there. The voice acting in this episode is very good, but it truly stands out when RD gets really angry towards the other Mane Ponies.

Sometimes I kinda wish there were some people gave RD some slack, as she really is not the worst pony ever.

I did notice that a lot in the chat. 

• Brohoof 1

So in today's episode, Rainbow Dash becomes an eco-terrorist and Cindy Morrow makes all of the references.

Overall, I thought that the episode it was pretty good.  Maybe a bit over-dramatic given the situation, but I couldn't see it fitting any better unless they decided to kill off Tank.  Still, I thought it was quite good as far as RD episodes go, especially since we get to see an emotional side of her that seems to fit her character quite well.

On another note, this episode has one of the best renditions of Abbot and Costello's "Who's on First?" skit I've seen to date.  :lol:  That may have been my favorite part of the episode.

• Brohoof 7

Best. Episode. Of the season. So. Far!

I don't even know where to begin in praising this episode! Ashleigh ball really killed it in terms of her voice acting and there were so many facial expressions that are just waiting for their memes to come in.

They did a great job with a continuity from the running of the leaves to the weather factory and that Game of Thrones reference was something I did not see coming!

Also, the song in this episode was fantastic and goes right up there with Find A Pet! Plus, the background music was top notch and some of the best background music the series has given us! Also, I can't leave out the visuals. They just get better and better!

But the highlight of the episode by far was having to say goodbye to Tank. We saw MA Larson tweeted an apology about something that was going to happen in this episode and that was it. I have to admit, I teared up when all the ponies cried (save for Twilight and Applejack) on having to say goodbye having gone through the experience myself of saying goodbye to a pet for the last time. I've never seen Rainbow that emotional before, and they really hit a home run with that particular scene!

Cindy Morrow did some excellent writing for this episode and I can't wait to see more from her! Also,Thanks, MA Larson.

Edited by Kevin
  • Brohoof 2

Great episode, favorite of the season so far, but the reference was meh to me, little bit to wink at the camera

Anyways as for the continuity issues, it's obviouls. Twilight's castle is clearly a TARDIS and is leaking chronoradiation onto the surrounding countryside making it Tank's first winter! 

• Brohoof 2