Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your dream job?

AtomicStone

Any job that involves working with horses is my dream job. And that's just what I'm pursuing. Other than that, my other dream job is being a NASCAR driver but unfortunately my parents never had the money to get me involved in racing......:(

Edited by Lucky Bolt

One of those people that help invent and build consoles.

Something I want to do. :-D

Another one though would be the head director for the MLP show. Specifically the animating section.

Edited by Sondash Studios

A Video Game designer for my own company. It isn't going to happen, but it would definitely be cool.

Edited by Cash In

• 1 year later...
On 10/25/2018 at 11:05 AM, Cyclone1066 said:

Race car driver. Any series on any level really.

This still true Cyc? 

For me, any career working with horses and farm animals would be my dream job. Luckily for me, vet techs are in high demand right now in the commercial farming industry so I could easily get hired straight out of college (assuming I pass the big national vet tech exam and get licensed of course :Thorax:). My dream job isn’t a difficult one to reach. :ooh:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

• 3 months later...

To be a stay at home NEET I do not buy into this job and working why should I work only to then have no free time to do the things I enjoy doing. 

Yet that said I already have a job a career I plan on making my own as an investor and an entrepreneur I look to the opportunities and create ideas that I sell or buy I invest in promising stocks I am the investor. 

Gardening would be the best job cause if I can garden sufficiently, I don't need a job, and I'll have access to tons of amazing food that I can trust cause I grew it. But in the meantime while I need money, the funnest ways to get it would be through music and sports, but I don't think that'll happen soon.

• 2 months later...