Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How much money have you saved up?

zerox

No debt, $78,000 between my two 401k's and $11,000 in my savings account.

Good job, very frugal, no girlfriend, no kids!

I'm 31, so I've had some time to work on it.

Also, let's not kid ourselves, I was very fortunate to have a fantastic high school, the ability to go to college without worrying about money (got out with just 10k in debt), and I had family to fall back on when tough things happened.  I had a pretty cushy path to success.  

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to say almost 14 grand, though I haven't checked my 401k account in a while. Prolly has something like 2k in it, I only opened it recently. And about $600 in my checking account. I'm saving up for a car.

I used to have like $3000! :-DUntil  I made a huge mistake since I practically used all of it on plastic models!!!!:glimmer: that was when I still used to go to high school!!!! Dx Now I really needed it for a camera but is too late now:scoots::sunny:

Edited by Princess Moony
  • Brohoof 1

I now have around 700 in my savings, I ended up needing some of that money for when my cat had a nasty bout of needing to go to the vet every week or so, she's doing better now!!!  Also had some times where I needed to buy something, had to buy a new laptop since my old one was failing, stuff like that.  I hope I can get it back to around 1k instead, not any time soon though...

• 2 weeks later...

I usually only save up enough money to attend yearly anime comventions (covering hotel room, food, merchandise, etc.)

• 4 weeks later...