Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a mlp junkie ?

leonbrony17

I most certainly do not consider myself a junkie for the show.  I would and have survived without it and have done so plenty of times.  I also enjoy other shows, and other things in general! So no, I don't live on or for ponies (amazing, right?) but that doesn't mean that I enjoy them any less!

Now with that being said:

sig-4705450.sig-4705450.980290__safe_sol

Yaaay!! Ponies make everything better!  :D

Edited by AmarisNsane
  • Brohoof 5

I am a Human. I am superior to the emotional devastation which might result from ponies disappearing from the universe. Therefore, I could survive without them.

It would be painful. Because I love these things. I don't even know why. They are fluffy somehow. It makes me giddy just thinking about their hoofs and their beak-snouts. The way their eyes dilate as they talk, which somehow supports their expressions. I watch FiM often. But not like a fiend. I don't need a fix. It is an innocent pleasure, so to speak.

I will vote for the candidate who makes ponies real!  :love:   :P  :idea:  :pinkie:  :squee:  :icwudt:  :ph34r:  :muffins:  :maud: 

Btw, can someone tell me, is that first emoticon there supposed to be Cadence? The love one?

Btw, can someone tell me, is that first emoticon there supposed to be Cadence? The love one?

yea that's her

and yea... id say im a junkie... ponies are like a drug to me for sure :D a weekly fix of utmost happiness! hell im driving for 7 hours to a convention next year... you cant say im not dedicated XD

• Brohoof 2

The only thing I watch everyday is the newest Equestria Girls movie. Other than that, I'm pretty casual when it comes to MLP.

• Brohoof 1

Well looking at my collections and sometime even arranging their hairs, i wouldn't called myself junkie for that.

I like the show. I like the fandom and enjoy the comics.

But I also like a lot of other things as well and my world does not revolve around MLP. So no, I am not a junkie.

But man OP, I think you very well might be.

I just casually watch the show whenever I feel like it. I haven't even caught up to where it is now. (I'm at the first part of season 5) I do enjoy parts of the fandom, including the music, but I'm not obsessed with it in any way. 

Do you watch ponies everyday or everynight (or even both)?

Since June yes, if just to catch up with everyone else. Still have a season and a half to go 'til end of S6. It has got so if an evening passes without squeezing in a couple of eps it can seem a bit strange and empty.

• Brohoof 2