Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*trots through the long castle gallery, checking guards on duty before her nightly stroll* At which hour the Guardian hath sneaked past them all, 't clearly hath shown us, the guards should get more training and sudden drills.

*boops @Count Werdowp @Mirage77 @Lucky Bolt @SparklingSwirls with her magical touch as she passes the gotic windows of the gallery*

i?id=87240b43791aed5848eb9956dd12ebc9-l&

*sends some fine bakery to @CypherHoof to accompany his coffee* ;)

bread-main.jpg

Tia shalt be mad with me robbing her reserve... again. *sigh* I shall simply nuzzle her behind the ear to calm down... again :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 6

7 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*sends some fine bakery to @CypherHoof to accompany his coffee* ;)

Tia shalt be mad with me robbing her reserve... again. *sigh* I shall simply nuzzle her behind the ear to calm down... again :orly:

I am sure she doesn't mind as much as she pretends to - she DID say she loved to cook such for you, after all.

Still, while my cooking is better suited to savory dishes, layered pastry lattices are a simple matter (well, provided you have the cutter for them, and as it happens I picked one up not long ago) and blind-baking horns and suchlike no major task.  I can always replace them if needs be :D

*boops @Alexshy and gives them a second boop to pass along to 'Tia

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I am sure she doesn't mind as much as she pretends to - she DID say she loved to cook such for you, after all.

Still, while my cooking is better suited to savory dishes, layered pastry lattices are a simple matter (well, provided you have the cutter for them, and as it happens I picked one up not long ago) and blind-baking horns and suchlike no major task.  I can always replace them if needs be :D

*boops @Alexshy and gives them a second boop to pass along to 'Tia

She tends to differ what she cooketh specifically for me and what she keeps for herself, our sweet tooth... even if they are from the same batch :D I guess everypony hath their own quirks.

:D

I extend mine hope, thou shan't object, if 't be true I tell her, thou wast extremely grateful and passed 10 boops for her - I adore her squeaking, at which hour being booped (just like a rubber duck) so much *giggles like a school filly*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

She tends to differ what she cooketh specifically for me and what she keeps for herself, our sweet tooth... even if they are from the same batch :D I guess everypony hath their own quirks.

:D

I extend mine hope, thou shan't object, if 't be true I tell her, thou wast extremely grateful and passed 10 boops for her - I adore her squeaking, at which hour being booped (just like a rubber duck) so much *giggles like a school filly*

How could I deny you or 'Tia such? but truely is it said also, that articles of the genus "gif" must be provided or it shall be as if the event did not happen....

*multiboops

• Brohoof 2

Hmm. much in strangeness; the site that provided me with my lattice cutter has a cookie cutter set that contains a castle, a cloud, a rainbow, and a pony...

It seems fated that I purchase same, but alas they are currently without stock.

CookieCutter.png.9972b09879c82b75053fba4883c418ae.png

T'would need to be a pegasus pony really though - or even an alicorn. Yet the base cutter is clearly an earth pony - but a leaf embosser would easily add a folded wing to the cookie, and you could use something like a peppermint stick to make a horn if needed. could also coat the cookie in white fondant to make it more 'Tia like... in this case, that would literally be royal icing :D

• Brohoof 1

Excellent! All the guards seem to be ready for their duty, not like the last time! *glares at squinting guards fixedly*

As for mine Night Watch, I'm totally convinced they are ready for anything!

*jumps out of the window, soaring high into the night sky*

*Feathers of Boop are sent by gracious wing flap to @Mirage77 @Deae Rising Shine~ @Holiday Agnaktor @Sparklefan1234 @Count Werdowp @CypherHoof @ChB @Totally Lyra @Baby Dashie @Wolfgrel @Lucky Bolt @Leere @Rikifive @Fluttershy Friend @Flutterstep @Hierok @Princess Aurora Wolf @Mesme Rize @Prospekt @RDFan89 @Denim&Venom @The Cerberus @Luna @ooReiko and a few specifically fluffy to sleeping like a filly Tia* :love:

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

I shall devote more time to mine nightly duties, at which hour mine computer is being... dismembered :o

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 11

8 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Excellent! All the guards seem to be ready for their duty, not like the last time! *glares at squinting guards fixedly*

As for mine Night Watch, I'm totally convinced they are ready for anything!

*jumps out of the window, soaring high into the night sky*

*Feathers of Boop are sent by gracious wing flap to  @The Cerberus  and a few specifically fluffy to sleeping like a filly Tia* :love:

I shall devote more time to mine nightly duties, at which hour mine computer is being... dismembered :o

boop_by_midlstrit-da7ycdt.jpg

• Brohoof 3

*Poof!*

*back from the duty shortly, while her human is still digging in the dismembered computer* :orly:

't seemeth I visited so many dreams during the last couple of nights, I haven't visited in the last month... Being without a PC, makes thee extremely diligent mildly singed at best, or even totally devoted :D

*meticulously boops @Wolfgrel @CypherHoof @The Cerberus @Totally Lyra @Mirage77 @Fluttershy Friend @Baby Dashie @Lucky Bolt @Holiday Agnaktor @Deae Rising Shine~ @ChB @Flutterstep @Spark The Kirin @Hierok and a bunch of other ponies*

• Brohoof 7

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*Poof!*

*back from the duty shortly, while her human is still digging in the dismembered computer* :orly:

't seemeth I visited so many dreams during the last couple of nights, I haven't visited in the last month... Being without a PC, makes thee extremely diligent mildly singed at best, or even totally devoted :D

*meticulously boops  @The Cerberus and a bunch of other ponies*

a_boop_for_luna__by_hsbearbear-d79g9il.p

• Brohoof 3

*spins in front of her giant mirror, trying on the pirate hat, presented by Twilight, while the human still working*

HARRRRRRR!!! I feel so cool... even without that thing *waves hoof at the computer*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

How do I look, mine little... and not so little ponies?!

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor @The Cerberus @CypherHoof (once more) @Wolfgrel*

*the human raises her head and yells "WOOHOO!" as the PC starts*

What?! *in Royal Canterlot Voice* TIS ALIVE!!! ALIVE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*dashes to the human and kisses her* Oh... Squee!!!

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*spins in front of her giant mirror, trying on the pirate hat, presented by Twilight, while the human still working*

HARRRRRRR!!! I feel so cool... even without that thing *waves hoof at the computer*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

How do I look, mine little... and not so little ponies?!

*boops @The Cerberus (once more) *

*the human raises her head and yells "WOOHOO!" as the PC starts*

What?! *in Royal Canterlot Voice* TIS ALIVE!!! ALIVE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*dashes to the human and kisses her* Oh... Squee!!!

my_oc_emberfalls_pony_by_rainxfire-dbjim

• Brohoof 2