Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

15 minutes ago, BronyNumber42 said:

I'm afraid I will have to try tomorrow or later. For now, I will find an alley to sleep in *boop @Alexshy *

Thou can kick the door of the castle "medical" facility and ask for a room. Shalt be taken to the doctor on duty. So, if 't be true he doth listen first not, tellest him, he isn't only supposed to test magical impact on magically resistant humans (with unpredictable results oft). Tis shalt do the trick, even if 't be true thou dost mention me not. He knoweth, otherwise I guarantee him a couple of weeks of endless nightmares. *boops @BronyNumber42 cheerfully*

*boops @Totally Lyra for booping sleepy [potential] recruit*

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

• Brohoof 4

35 minutes ago, AlienCrafter said:

so many people, so many boops, @Alexshy gets booped so much, yet I have only 3 or 5 boops, I am sad.

*Sleeps sadly*

You have to do a lot more booping so you get noticed and remembered more. Everyone tends to boop the more active boopers and those who are in the thread pretty often and they know and recognize.

Oh... and *boops*

• Brohoof 1

No to much time and so many snoots to boop!

*boops quick but gently*

Princely double boop to @Alexshy (every boop and hug is noticed:sunshower:, for these words: *imagines Spike forced to stay in the kitchen even in his dreams*:lol:) Coffee boop to @CypherHoof (now I want a cake:proud:) Friendly boop to @Rikifive (feel free to reboop my nose;)) unexpected boop to @Deae Rising Shine~ (for brohovees:)) prophylactic boop to @GrimGrimoire (because nopony can stop me:yay:) friendly boop to @Sparklefan1234 (hmm for..... new avatar. Every reason is good enough:ph34r:) offensive boop to @Totally Lyra (for 77 pages of boop madness:wau:) firendly boop to @ChB (for being good friend) get-well-soon boops to @Holiday Agnaktor (I really feel sorry for you:twi:)

tumblr_ncj2gaVJXl1ru5991o3_1280.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

4 hours ago, AlienCrafter said:

so many people, so many boops, @Alexshy gets booped so much, yet I have only 3 or 5 boops, I am sad.

*Sleeps sadly*

*Perks one ear, then raises her head* Mhmmm... *opens one eye* Somepony hath mentioned me in vain?!

*performs boop combo on @AlienCrafter*

275.gif

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops quick but gently*

Princely double boop to @Alexshy (every boop and hug is noticed:sunshower:, for these words: *imagines Spike forced to stay in the kitchen even in his dreams*:lol:)

tumblr_ncj2gaVJXl1ru5991o3_1280.png

*boops @Fluttershy Friend gently* I suppose, I shan't perform a crime against the truth, if 't be true I say, I'm among a very few, who do Spike some justice. Even in the book (or better say every story, I put him in) I try to not make him a nuisance :orly:

spike_riding_luna_by_ced75-d7rf42k.png

And dost not worry, thou art safe, as 't seemeth - the Cheesebutt (yeah, yeah, Chrissy, thou hath heard that right - The Cheesebutt! :derp:) is rather bemused, than pissed!

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

And here starts the nose boops with blush added in :3
boop___by_magnaluna-d9yuuu5.jpg

Oh... *bats eyelashes fast*

7e107b264fe1240d21afbe46769a8d39--pony-p

*boops @The Cerberus*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Now, that is not exactly what I asked for... *rubs her snoot* But, oh well... I guess, the old chap needeth some love oft likewise *boops back Discord and @The Cerberus, while the latter is not watching* Teehee!

Well, that's what you are mostly getting for a while :3 I warned you that I ran out of non-ship-material boops :P 
Nevermind, I had one more, meet my friend Steve the butterfly.
princess_luna__boops_the_snoot_by_attack

(that counts as boop, right? :3)

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Well, that's what you are mostly getting for a while :3 I warned you that I ran out of non-ship-material boops :P 
Nevermind, I had one more, meet my friend Steve the butterfly.
princess_luna__boops_the_snoot_by_attack

(that counts as boop, right? :3)

YAY!!!

Yeah, dost not worry, 't counteth :orly:

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops quick but gently*

Coffee boop to @CypherHoof (now I want a cake:proud:)

Sorry, no cakes; your choices are restricted to scones from me, pancakes from @Alexshy, or finding your own food :D

*boops*

*boops for @Alexshy's royal snoot, and coffee....

7 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I shan't perform a crime against the truth, if 't be true I say, I'm among a very few, who do Spike some justice. Even in the book (or better say every story, I put him in) I try to not make him a nuisance :orly:

spike_riding_luna_by_ced75-d7rf42k.png

Well, Spike is often the voice of reason, but....

59ce63b0904f5_Butyet.png.efdb36793d259991be10fa6867ff6e01.png

• Brohoof 3

40 minutes ago, Count Werdowp said:

Boop  @Alexshy  and boob  Flutershy friend IMG_20170923_144708.thumb.jpg.4d5de96a33c45f113903286451383a9e.jpgBOOOP

*Boopity-boop, boop-boop @Count Werdowp*

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Sorry, no cakes; your choices are restricted to scones from me, pancakes from @Alexshy, or finding your own food :D

*boops*

lunacakes_by_omny87-dbmba5r.jpg

Seriously though, don't worry, gentlecolts! I have tis for y'all.

1505066_zpsmzbwamko.jpg

*boops @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend*

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Maybe ask Starlight for a copy of her instant-cake spell? :)

Forgive me, if I withhold mine enthusiasm... regarding anything related to Starlight. *huffs* *mutters something barely audibly about instant-nuke spells or sorta...*

Huzzah! *boops @AlienCrafter, who tried to sneak in the shadows unnoticed* The boop hath been doubled! *boops once more*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Forgive me, if I withhold mine enthusiasm... regarding anything related to Starlight. *huffs* *mutters something barely audibly about instant-nuke spells or sorta...*

Huzzah! *boops @AlienCrafter, who tried to sneak in the shadows unnoticed* The boop hath been doubled! *boops once more*

Not seeing an alien crafter, but the tattle-tale at the base of the thread tells me @Count Werdowp has arrived for their booping... *boops*

• Brohoof 2

Well then snoot... boop @Flyttershy Friend and o there is so many snoots I just need to know you a little more to Boop :)

Ah yes Boops to my minishetland Toy.... Boop-Boop (a double Booper)

Edited by pegapony
I can´t spell ...
  • Brohoof 3

*ponders, if she has taken everything necessary, checks in the mirror*

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Apologies, mine precious subjects, I shall take a short trip to the Crystal Empire - the Seekers breakout seemeth to be more serious than we expected. Shall see y'all in a day... well, I extend mine hope, nothing and nopony interfereth the predefined plan.

*parting boops to @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Wolfgrel @Holiday Agnaktor @Leere @Count Werdowp @ChB @Sparklefan1234 @GrimGrimoire @Hierok @Totally Lyra @Mirage77 @Flutterstep @Deae Rising Shine~ @Northern Light Dashie (thou shan't hide, teehee!) @Lucky Bolt @Denim&Venom @The Cerberus (cat-a-pult is still active) @Princess Aurora Wolf @Rikifive @ooReiko @Celli @BronyNumber42 @Prospekt @Nature Tune @Windchime @Mesme Rize*

*also boops @pegapony @Trotteur Sauvage @Double Clutch*

*turns to the Guardian* No, no, mine lief, I shall teleport as usual... I'm afraid thy hypersonic speed of... how dost thou call... 5M? Right, 5M speed is a bit detrimental for mine health, let alone mine manedress. *nuzzles* I suppose, Cadence and Shining shall find a way to entertain me for that half an hour, thou needest to get to the Empire on thy own.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 19