Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather live with a pony, or be a pony?

SkyDive

(edited)

It's a simple as the title states, would you rather be a human who lives with one or more adorable ponies from MLP, or would you rather be the pony and exist in the MLP dimension?

Quite personally, I'd rather be the pony.

Edited by SkyDive
  • Brohoof 1

I really would not want to be a pony, but having a few ponies be introduced into or world and have them live with us would be an interesting experience. I don’t like the idea of owning one though. That is kinda cruel.

• Brohoof 1

To make things more clear, by 'owning one' i meant living alongside ponies as equals while still being in this universe. Sorry, I should have clarified that.

(edited)

live alongside them as a human, i love having hands and thumbs so much. also i would like to be the only one of my kind, wouldn't mind the fame

Edited by kaiser5578

1 minute ago, kaiser5578 said:

if you had said be a human among ponies rather than 'own' than i would say human as i love having hands, but as it does say 'own' i will settle for being a unicorn

Being a human among ponies is actually what I meant (although you'd still be in the human universe), and I just clarified that. Sorry, I should have made it more clear.

1 minute ago, SkyDive said:

Being a human among ponies is actually what I meant (although you'd still be in the human universe), and I just clarified that. Sorry, I should have made it more clear.

oh in that case id be the pony, i would love to see all of the magic and stuff. human affairs can be so depressing at times

• Brohoof 1

I kind of like the idea of living in the same apartment with a pony since it'd mean I'd have a pony as a friend! I wouldn't "own" the pony of course, that'd just be weird - they'd be like a roommate or something. :)

Given the opportunity to be an awesome, pastel-colored cartoon pony, I'd jump at the chance. I already know what it's like to be a human and it's become a bit routine. Living in the MLP dimension is just a bonus. As much as I would enjoy having a pony as a roommate, being the pony would very clearly be my choice. :o

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Given the opportunity to be an awesome, pastel-colored cartoon pony, I'd jump at the chance. I already know what it's like to be a human and it's become a bit routine. Living in the MLP dimension is just a bonus. As much as I would enjoy having a pony as a roommate, being the pony would very clearly be my choice. :o

It's good to see someone else who feels the same way. Being human has gotten very old very quickly.

• Brohoof 2

Personally, I'd like to live with a pony. Think about it, having an adorably fuzzy pony as a housemate, one you can play games with and (potentially) hug like a giant stuffed animal would be awesome!

• Brohoof 1

I would LOVE to live in Equestria, especially as my oc.  Maybe backpack across Equestria as an earth pony that sounds like fun!!  Travel and see what the world has to offer.  I'd like to do that one day irl but hey... :please:

• Brohoof 1