You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

Wonder "What the hell is Derpy doing in my room?" Then eventually figure out I couldn't care less, and hug her like there's no tomorrow :3

If it were Vinyl, same thing, then listen to dubstep B)

If it were Octavia, same thing, then go play music with her :wub:

Vinyl will probably explode your house because of her bass cannon 

• Brohoof 1

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

Knowing my awkward nature, stare at her blankly for 5 seconds, giggle hysterically and then faint.

Logical people think 'What have I been told to do?'

Creative people think 'What I have I not been told not to do?'

I think 'What am I doing?'

This has actually happened to me in a dream before, except it wasn't my favorite pony. It was actually an Equestrian Girl, Trixie to be exact. I would have much preferred it to be Rainbow Dash, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose. 

post-8308-0-79770000-1395439789.png

Credit for the signature goes to Kyoshi

Well react like "WHAT" i mean i like Trixie but not that way im a girl who doesnt like that way other girls. But if we are talking about Tirek.. haha just kidding ponies that i would kiss back would be um.. maybe Twilight sky

odapul4278d.png
             :comeatus:  I'm a six-course meal and you're just burn toast  :comeatus:
  My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rena-the-rag-doll-r7471      

I'd just run outside yelling "I swear officer I didn't do any evil acts with this innocent little pony", then everyone would realize that a pink pony was chasing and would probably pass out. I would then go back to my house and give Pinkie a hug instead (as my lips are for other humans).

• Brohoof 1

No matter how hard I try these ponies will simply never leave me.

Wow, I-I don-..So there is a god...

• Brohoof 1

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.