Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like Spiders ?

Miss Light Diamond

Do you think spiders are cute ? or do you like them in any other way.

Personally I think they are kinda cute looking. I dont like the way they move but apart from that I do kinda like spider's (And I think we can all agree that we do not like the poisonous kind.)

How could you think that that is not cute  :wub:

Post away my friends.

Edited by Flame Dancer.
  • Brohoof 3

Yeah, I like spiders!

I used to want a pet taratunla, in fact. They are kinda' cute with all their fuzz, plus really cool. I don't really understand why people generally think spiders are so scary (except for the poisonous ones, I suppose. That I understand).

Plus, spiders always remind me of Spider-Man :)

I used to be arachnophobic, however I have since managed to get over it. I sort of like spiders because they eat all the other annoying insects which swarm around my house, but I wouldn't say they're cute and I strongly dislike all poisonous spiders (and tarantulas, they freak me out so much :( )

Edited by MelancholicMemory

I never got why people were so afraid of spiders. Bees scare the hell out of me though, so I guess everyone has their own fear.

Other than Black Widdows and Brown Recluses, I think spiders are pretty cool, unless one's on me.

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1

I try not to kill the little guys because they haven't done any wrong to me. What right do I have to injure or kill something that is really only neutral or beneficial to me? Usually I put them in a napkin or tissue and throw them out the window.

Some are scary as FUCK though.

Posted Image

Edited by Velvet Remdeyiscael
  • Brohoof 3

OMG I HATE SPIDERS O_O. I freak out when I see them IRL, they're just so disgusting looking and they crawl everywhere and it just gives me the shivers... Scares me when I see them to.

i have a story or two about spiders scaring me in quite strange ways, but I don't think I wanna tell them :P.

Anyways yeah spiders cute? O-o, not in my eyes.

i LOVE spiders :3

especially jumping spiders, they are do damn adorable.

i've been seeing alot of these yellow and black garden spiders around my yard, they always sit like an X and make some unusual zipper pattern shaped webs.i also like orb weavers, they create huge circular webs! kinda neat. spiders are facinating creatures, the only creatures that create webs.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

Spiders? SPIDERS? No, I hate them. The bigger they are the more hate I have for them. When they get big enough where you can feel them crunching under your shoe, they are terrifying! Spiders are natures way of reminding me I'm not all that. Whats said is I know somewhere out there is a spider...lurking....waiting.....for...ME!! *cowers and looks for someone to hide behind* SAVE ME!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

I find spiders fascinating! I remember collecting spiders in jars when I was younger. Little did I know about the concept of actually feeding them...  :(

Take this video for instance. The spider is drying itself using his legs after getting wet. Not only that, it's actually pressing itself against the jeans to dry itself using the material. I find 'em adorable.  :lol:

Also, Spiderman's down to earth with Fluttershy. It's a fact.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

i tolerate them since i understand their benefits, but i dont "like" them. the little jumping spiders have a natural curiousity, which is pretty neat. if you put your finger down near one, it will turn and face it. 

Admittedly, I do find the way that they walk with those big long legs to be quite amusing. However, at the end of the day, they're just another type of bug-like creature, and I am disgusted by bugs so I really don't want anything to do with them, and they most certainly aren't "cute".

I usually don't like spiders if they're within three feet of me and I know it. But if they're chillin' up on the wall above my sink while I'm brushing my teeth or something, then it's fine. #spiderbros

Also,

They scare me.  In fact, most bugs scare me.

Beetles, roaches, bees, spiders.  Ugh.  Gives me the shivers.

They seem kind of cool but if I see a giant spider all I can think to do is run screaming to my sister or dad to kill it.

• Brohoof 1

I have no opinion of them one way or another really. They don't wierd me out or anything but I'm not about to make one a pet. That said if I find a spider in my house I leave it alone and let it go about its business. At the end of the day it makes sure I have less flies in my house :)

I love spiders!

And yes, some are quite adorable, especially those peacock spiders in the OP.

I, however, am partial to Orange Orb Weavers, which we have all over the place where I live. They love our gardens, and especially our window frames; it's nice to wake up, look out my window, and see a nice little orb weaver nestled up in a corner of my window. I love all the little designs on their backs, the band patterns on their legs, and the way they walk around, with their slow, methodical gait, is quite cute. I've watched them spin webs, and it is quite entertaining, watching them walk around the framework, using their back legs to bring the web close enough to give a quick touch with their spinnerets, attaching the next length of silk.

Picture for those who don't have these little guys around:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I'm very indifferent to spiders, mainly because most of the ones you see where I live are the really small garden ones. Sometimes you fine some fairly big ones but even then they're just generic house spiders. I do seem to be designated "spider remover" in my group of friends if the girls see any.