Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions on Facial Hair

Master Blade the Bearded

I think beards can make certain people look good. Others look bad with one.

I think their fine as long as I don't have to kiss ya.

I have facial hair. I usually have one of two styles: The full beard, including chin, mustache, and cheeks, which I keep trimmed fairly short, and the goatee (chin and mustache) that I generally have when I have a job, as most restaurants have facial hair requirements for employees. The only thing I shave constantly is my neck, because the beard doesn't grow evenly there, it is more patchy and looks terrible. 

My facial hair also doesn't grow long, it gets to be about an inch or so, and then it stops growing evenly. Instead, single hairs grow longer while others don't, making the whole thing look unruly, like hair when exposed to static electricity. This is another reason I keep it trimmed short.

The mane reason (ha!), however, is that clean-shaven, I look like I'm about 12 years old and no one can take me seriously.

I have a mustache and goatee, the rest of my face doesn't want to fill out yet (I'm almost 25 ). On the plus side, my mustache naturally is the kind that just doesn't quite meet in the middle; which, I'm fairly certain is scientificly proven to be the coolest kind of stache. Just ask Roy Mustang ROY_MUSTANG.jpg

I grew out a full beard. But I do shave my neck. If you have a problem with my manly beard, feel free to consult my manly beard concerning its manliness like a man and be enlightened in a manly way of the manly manliness of a man beard. I believe that about sums up my feelings on facial hair.

I am asian so I have facial hair but not anything too wild so I usually shave once a week if I could grow a beard I would but I can only grow a Fu Manchu 

Edited by Loki36

Well, I'm not into guys, but my general opinion? I don't know... It depends on the guy. Some I just can't see without it, others I just think its gross. Like at work there's this man that has grown out a beard, but it doesn't really look good on him... It's just messy.

Whatever, their facial hair isn't my business either way, lol. They can do whatever they want.

I have a full beard but I keep it kind of short to maybe 1/4 or 1/2 inch. My hair is rather curly so a long beard would look awesome on me, however, it would look like a crazy mess while growing it out, something I'm not prepared to do. I used to have just a goatee but after a no-shave November, I grew a full beard and my girlfriend has not let me shave it back since because she loves beards. Personally, I love beards too.

Almost eighteen, and I shave almost every day. I think moustaches look ridiculous and dated but I have a very slight beard which I deliberately don't shave in full since I think it makes me look SUPER MANLY but also a bit stylish. lol 

I remember a girl in one of my classes asking me on the first day if I was the teacher since I looked "in my mid-twenties". Back then I was fourteen. I guess that was in no small part due to me being able to grow near enough to a full beard back then, god knows how.

As a female, I prefer men with stubble. It just looks awesome on them. However, clean-shaven or even a bit hairy is totally okay with me. If you look like a lumberjack, then I'm not so sure...

I dislike my facial hair, because I look girly for a guy and any apparent facial hair just looks... off. Really off. So I try to stay as clean shaven as is possible. Only then can I be (sort of) pretty Asian boy number one.

I kind of want a goatee... but my body does not likes growing hair much. 

So.. just a very little and thin for now.. but at least people are not confused by what gender I am now (that humorous sometimes though.. hmm.. might consider getting rid of it just to mess with their heads ) 

Edited by LunarWave
  • Brohoof 1

Well if I had to pick a guy i would go for someone with a hair lot of hair ( I like hairy people XD) I got nothing wrong with it and I like people who keep their natural look than shave it....

I kind of want a goatee... but my body does not likes growing hair much. 

So.. just a very little and thin for now.. but at least people are not confused by what gender I am now (that humorous sometimes though.. hmm.. might consider getting rid of it just to mess with their heads ) 

If I was a boy i would have a goatee no matter what people think all i'll be singing DISCORD!!!

As you can tell, I like facial hair. I've been growing facial hair since 12 (I DIDN'T HIT PUBERTY I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT) and mostly had sideburns and a little wispy tache. It was around 16/17 that I graduated into full man-dom and started growing out a beard. Right now, though, I can't be arsed growing out the full mountain man beard. I prefer to keep mine trimmed down into a slight goatee or, as my colleagues call it, "the thinking beard" (I like to sit there and stroke it while pondering my next article.) or, as a brony friend of mine calls it, "the discord beard" (Because I dyed it pure white once to see what it'd look like. And this was long before MLP was even a thing.) Mostly because i'm a lazy bastard and I hate having to trim it and clean a full beard.

I respect the hell out of any man that grows the full beard, though. You keep rocking those beards, men.

I have this Johnny Depp thing going on that looks almost like a Irishmen's beard if I let is get unruly. It's mainly because I look like a dorky 12-year-old if I'm clean shaven. 

I do have facial hair. I have a nice goatee, that I refuse to shave off again. Last time I did a full shave, I looked stupid. Never doing that again lol.