Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other pony forums do you go on?

Lady Rarity Pony

I am a member of the Canterlot forum, but I rarely post there, this is my main pony forum, it's simply the best with the best members!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I visit World of Equestria on a semi-regular basis. That's about it, not including MLP Forums.

The only other pony forum I'm on is Bronies Australia, but I'm not as active on there as MLP Forums. Still is a nice and lively community, though.

• 5 months later...

Yes, I am on three other Brony Forums. Two of them are german language forums named Bronies.de and Bronyhof. Bronies.de (biggest german MLP forum) was my first Brony forum and I mostly use it to plan meetups. I also was a moderator there but I resigned after I don't found anymore time to realise my work as a mod. The third forum is Eurobronies.org, an english language forum about the european Conventions (I use it to get informations about conventions). 

I was part of UK of Equestria, not active but still check in.

It annoying to view some other forum or some member's profile as you need to log in or sign in to view them. Before I sign up to this forum, I  can view the site and few member's profile.

Edited by AdamBurt

None. Literally, this is the only pony ocmmunity that I am apart of and it has been that way for 3 years now. This is just the only one I have really enjoyed and really connected with. No other forum could give me the wonderful feelings that this one does. ^.^

I have an account on Everypony, but I can't use the account because I don't have access to my (unfortunately hacked) email address for that one. I have also just created an account under Canterlot.com; my name is the same there as it is here.

Edited by Blackened

Here for the longest, World of Equestria on and off, & NCbronies.com occasionally. 

This place well I stick around here for nostalgic reasons and to try and stay somewhat social.

Believe it or not but I almost decided to make an account on equestria daily but I'm so glad I decided to set an account up here instead and this forum site is the only one I'll ever need :)

I'm on this one, and the other one I am mainly active on is Colorado Bronies, sinve I live there, (Not for long)

Am a member at World-of-Equestria and HypnoPonies, but haven't gone on them much anymore. So that is all the pony forums I am on. I own one but it's not active at ALL.