Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you do this~ with NightmareMoon?

VictimoNightmareMoon

Haha. I read the text

Upon every night, would you go under the blankets- with the Mare of the Moon & her ability too...

and then, about five seconds after, the image finally showed up. I was like "oooooh..."

But no. Nightmare Moon is evil and she doesn't look very friendly either. I would with Princess Luna though... If I was able to chose whenever she'd not be sleeping with me anymore.

The ideas behind these threads just get weirder and weirder every time. :lol:

And i guess?

Nightmare Moon isnt really my type.

And she'd probably try to imprison me or something stupid like that.

So id prefer to not have her in my dreams nor bed.

well, i would. i mean, i can't really say no to an actual mlp pony being in this world :3

also, if she wants to see my dreams, let her do it. my dreams are weird as shit tough so i dunno if she'll be able to handle XD

Edited by repsol rave

NMM seems to have been at the moon dust abit to hard... I'm curious as to who the hell Berry Punch in her drunken stupor has mistaken her for.

Edited by Nail Malinter

Well it is Nightmare Moon and you know she would probably try to kill, imprison, harm, torture, or abuse me. Because she's evil. But Luna is cool and I would totally let her snuggle with me and watch my dreams. But you know Nightmare Moon is evil and...

Sonic_Sez_That__s_No_Good_by_jared811111

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The moment of karma, is not gonna make the New Moon bring good dreams... An Eclipse shall cover the sky over all towns & there's a message.

"Dear Twilight, All the Colts of Equestria~ belong's to MEHHH. MWUHAHAHAH" NightmareMoon

ChuckleNightmareMoon_zpsfabdbfef.gif

*spent one night with the wicked darkness alicorn mare & it was alright- she does like evil magic of whips*

Edited by VictimoNightmareMoon

I have obviously changed my mind on this. I would embrace the dark Queen and our combined darkness would be unassailable and invincible dark matter. Together, the blackness over the land should surely last forever. Edited by Nightmare Diamond

I don't really dream or if I do I can NEVER remember them so either it'd be pretty boring for her to see or she'd have a buck tonne of inside jokes but easily :3 Luna or Nightmare Moon I would snuggle them to sleep in a heart beat

Definitely not, that sounds awful! Nightmare Moon is evil, but with Luna it would be okay. Luna is cute, adorable, and nice, while NMM is pure evil and wants to take over the world! I believe my decision is justified.

Sure lol.  Luna or night mare moon.

I'm down with both ideas i might even learn something (I don't mean it that way so shut up LOL).

Sides you people would all worship me "Ha i slept with a alicorn BAM!" (LOL).

Yea why not.

Though my dreams are fairly crazy and don't make sense at all so I don't know if she would like those. But I guess since she's Nightmare Moon and my dreams almost always about wars, apocalypses or random Michael Bay action scenes, I bet she'll feel pretty at home.

Plus, who wouldn't want a cuddle buddy when falling asleep?

I'm not welcoming either one of them in my house. I don't allow coo l pastel colored horses in my house nor would I sleep/cuddle with them.

Frankly both of them seem loud and obnoxious which I'm not a fan of.

Why not? It would be an adventure wink.png.

I wouldn't say no to Nightmare Moon.  My dreams aren't too crazy and ( I hope) she'd keep what she sees confidential, so I'm not too worried about that part.