Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Was it easy for you guys to make friends on the forums?

TheCountryArtist

• 2 weeks later...

It’s takes time really. But generally that’s just me with anyone irl or not. I often keep acquaintances. Friends online are a bit.. too uncertain in my book. Then again, so is irl.

It was very easy. Everyone here is super friendly, and me being a natural "hey how are ya" type of person I guess it just sort of clicked here for me. I've since met my closest friends on this site. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It depends on what do you mean by friends. If you mean close friends with who you can just be casual yourself and talk about anything, then no I haven't made one yet. If you mean people who you know a bit and talk to from time to time, then yes I have a few, but it wasn't easy for me

• Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, Vefka said:

It depends on what do you mean by friends. If you mean close friends with who you can just be casual yourself and talk about anything, then no I haven't made one yet. If you mean people who you know a bit and talk to from time to time, then yes I have a few, but it wasn't easy for me

Pretty much my answer.  

This place has been the friendliest forum I’ve been apart of though and I could see me eventually becoming really close friends with someone on here if I can get past my trust issues. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

not very but it didn't help to be close to someone who introduce me here but was also very... very destructive ;;

Spoiler

I mean.. no one likes being told kill yourself and continuesly having to live scared because of what trash they'll talk of you next..

• Brohoof 1

I guess so. For a while I didn’t aim to make a bunch of friends or anything but then people started chatting with me. I’ve met some good people on here that are fun to talk to. It seems though some of them are a lot more inactive than they used to be or they just left entirely. :/

• Brohoof 1