Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are YOU Playing the Waiting Game?

True Rarity

Most of us are probably playing the waiting game right now, whether it's for feedback on your art or fanfiction, your food order to be filled, or bedtime. What are YOU waiting for?

Me? I'm waiting for the iPad Mini I ordered from Best Buy to get here. I'm pretty sure it will come either today or tomorrow. I spent all day yesterday waiting before I remembered that UPS doesn't ship on Presidents' Day. XD

Edited by Lady~Rarity
  • Brohoof 2

I'm waiting for my inspiration and for some words to pop into my head, so I can finish this fan fiction that I'm working on. Plus, I'm waiting to have some dinner later on. Ugh! :P

• Brohoof 2

Well I was waiting for my Rarity and Doctor Whooves posters to arrive, but they just came in today. :squee:

Now? Um ... hmm ... well I suppose I'm waiting for my brother and sister to get home from school so I can watch some Doctor Who, or even start messing around in Arma 2 for a while. Don't wanna do that right now in case I end up getting distracted and missing their bus. :P

Edited by Sir Jackleberry
  • Brohoof 1

Waiting for my parents to get home so I can have dinner. I was waiting for this movie I ordered from Amazon to get here but it finally did a few hours ago. 

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 1

Me? I'm waiting for the iPad Mini I ordered from Best Buy to get here. I'm pretty sure it will come either today or tomorrow. I spent all day waiting before I remembered that UPS doesn't ship on Presidents' Day. XD

That happened to me too!  My package still hasn't arrived, and since I've had boxes stolen before I'm super paranoid.  I ordered a set of dice to play the Fate RPG with.  I've also ordered Quarriors (it's a deck building game but with dice) that I'm waiting to be shipped.

• Brohoof 1

Once I order a new receiver for my wireless mouse, which I'll do tomorrow, because I came home today to find the one I have is toast. Speaking of toast, I think I'll make some, which won't require much of a wait.

• Brohoof 2

Waiting for a sign of life from my crush and also waiting for my throat to get better. (still, ~7000 points in MLK :D take that, illness :D )

Oh, and youtube to upload my pointless 10 seconds render test.

I'm waiting 99.9% of my life XD. Whether I order things online (most recently ps2 games :D ) or just for something to happen when I'm bored XD I'm also waiting for bronycon and the announcement I can go from my parents but that's both a while away I assume :D also I really want DayZ but I doubt I'll end up getting it. So ya, a lot of waiting haha :D