Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Dislike, That Most Bronies Like; And Why

Castle Bleck

@Buck Testa,

Twilight x Shining is.

Not.

FUNNY!!!

Friendship Is Witchcraft has Twilight become an incestuous saboteur in A Canterlot Wedding.

I get that. I watched FiW, I didn't like FiW. Why you are type-yelling at me about a scene from it is my question. 

(edited)
On 10/22/2014 at 2:45 PM, Buck Testa said:

Why you are type-yelling at me about a scene from it is my question. 

I'm just agreeing (OVERDRAMATICALLY!) with you not liking it.

Edited by An Antagonist

I'm just agreeing (OVERDRAMATICALLY!!!) about you not liking it too much.

gotcha, satire. 

Actually that song was one of the only highlights of FiW for me, that and sweetie bot. Blame it on my anime roots but that topic doesn't bug me in shows. My dislike for the show stems from the fact that its just not funny. Aside from a couple jokes they actually do right most of it just fell flat. 

I do not like Friendship is Witchcraft. The characters are intentionally made unlikeable and have zero redeeming traits, their comedy has no sense of timing and extremely poor delivery, and the whole thing comes off as excessively mean-spirited. I'm not alone, more and more were dissuaded from that show when "Foaly Matripony" came out, along with reviews by Voice of Reason and Mr. Enter. The only good things about the show are that the songs have similar catchiness to FiM's and they have some pretty high-tech production values.

I genuinely believe Griffin and Jenny are talented people, but this format is terrible and showcases the absolute lowest common denominator of what they can do. As a result, I've grown an irrational hatred towards anything associated with them, especially the Sweetie Bot meme because it seems to validate their so-called "comedy" (and I'm a sucker for science fiction and robots).

• Brohoof 4

I wouldn't say hate most of these, but:

- Princess Luna/Trixie/Background Ponies: The fact that most of them are just as, if not, more popular than the show's main characters is pretty asinine

- A good chunk of popular episodes: Case and point, Luna Eclipsed, Magic Duel, and A Friend in Deed come to mind

- RariJack: Pretty ironic when I think about it, Rarity and Applejack are considered some of the more underrated characters in the show, yet their ship is easily one of the most popular...and one I don't really care for

- The Comics: I like the comics, but the thought that they are better than the show is pretty asinine also, especially since a lot the comics writers, at least to me, can't be arsed to write some of the main characters right(Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie come to mind)

- While I'm on the subject of the comics, not a big fan of Luna's portrayal in the comics, at least when it comes to Cook/Price. To me she feels like a completely different character from the show's

- I could really care less about the fandom's analyst/review community. I really think that the fandom gives them way more attention than necessary

Edited by Ghost Nappa

Most Fanfictons, include horror like Cupcakes and Cheerillee's garden and things that depressing like My Little Dashie (Sorry not fun of them).

Not foud with some OC's like Fluffle Puff and Button and his Mum. Dislike Pinkamena and Discorded Whooves, anythings that my favorite portray as Evil or somethings.

Also dislike some fan-made animation. Also some fan-art, include base on horror or disgusting, like Rule 34.

Sorry for so much dislike.

I have to say...

- Background ponies

- DJ Pon-3 (I'm going to get attacked  :()

- Bronies hating others for clopping. (Ain't there that whole love & TOLERATE statement?)

- Dr.Whooves- Dr.Who References. 

That's all I guess, if any of you want to question these, go ahead.  :P

(edited)
On 10/23/2014 at 11:53 AM, ChikoritaBrony said:

Youtube is blocked where I am. Who's analysis is it and what happens in it?

They claim that Sombra's only plan was to (A) bang his head on Cadance's shield over and over and (B) demand that everypony submit to him just because.

Edited by Antagonist

(edited)
On 10/23/2014 at 12:00 PM, ChikoritaBrony said:

Whicj analyst said that crap?

Dysfunctional Equestria - So Cal Bronies.

I'm not against character-bashing, but get the facts straight.

Edited by Antagonist
  • Brohoof 2

Things I don't like that other Bronies do like:

When people base their opinions of a character on fan-invented traits that have never been verified by the show.

When people use the name Pinkamena to refer to Pinkie Pie when her hair goes flat, as if she has a split personality or something.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Brony: "Discord was better as a villain! Now he sucks!"

Me: "You'd rather just see The Return Of Harmony over and over? Besides, he's Q 2.0,; and Q became a Star Trek antihero, too."

Edited by An Antagonist
  • Brohoof 6

Snowdrop, FiW, fanifctions, derpy, octavia, vinyl scratch, every backround pony, and uhhhh.......hang on let me get this out:

FlameShield.jpg

Okay, I'm going to say it...are you ready for this? 

I think lauren faust is a terrible writer. Which is why I thought most of season 1 was mediocre as hell.

the fanfiction in this fandom is cancer

Wow, I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with you.

At least the brony's fanfiction is nowhere near as bad or disturbing as my Pacific Rim fanfictions.

Edited by A goat
  • Brohoof 6