Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're A Fairy Tail Wizard. What Is Your Magic?

Venomous

does it count as illegal if I don't use it on people, only monsters

That counts, as well.

Pretty unique.

I think the most OP magic just like in the show the magic to disable all other magic... maybe steal others magic and being able to use it.  Though it would not work on everyone if it is their own magic it would't work.... It'd have to be the magic of another opponent. But that's where the disabling of magic comes in.

....That'd be nice.

Holy magic, Master Makarov has it and he is one of the most powerful wizards in that universe.

I don't like contracts. They're always the source of any and all kinds of trouble.

There are contracts between celestial spirits and celestial wizards but that only applies if you are a celestial wizard and even then these contracts can often favor the celestial wizard over the spirits they summon. There have even been some prominent examples of celestial wizards abusing their spirits, one of them eventually forming a new contract with Lucy who is one of the main characters who views her spirits as her friends rather  than simple tools to be used.

• 1 year later...

Well, think I watched well into something of the second season of Fairy Tail... somewhere towards the end of that whole lightining attack on town during some festival or something. Don't really know if they've ever touched upon it in the show before, but considering how creative they get with magic, they have to had. 

I don't know if you lot have noticed by now... what with my pink text, but I do have a lil' bit of a complex with being heard even If I'm not typically a loud fellow. I'd want something like Audiomancy. Something like either turning into basically a huge amplifier and literally screaming down opponents into submission with annoying dubstep, breaking the structural integrity of a wall/building with sound pulses or just stealing the voices of others like a mockingbird or a sound-centered Mystique. (You know, from X-Men?) There's loads you can do with sound, I say. Going to be a pretty sufficent counter if your magic requires you to speak, like any Celestial contract mage, and I just simply silence you or even if I somehow manage to steal your voice to fool your magic into working for me instead... or just for silly, goofy pranks. 

I like that idea. An audiomancer who's typically shy & low-spoken... except in battle or when he's particularly peeved where he becomes basically a banshee!

On 11/28/2015 at 5:54 PM, Xeltor said:

Gravity magic, I'd like to try that.

You'd like Gravity rush then ^_^ it's a good game!

I'm not sure if they have electric magic but if not my second choice would be fire magic!

Being a huge fan of Xanth (anyone familiar with these books I love you)... I would be a magician of Information and knowledge, just like cranky old Humprey. After that the ability to change forms and shape much like a changeling.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

After that the ability to change forms and shape much like a changeling.

Yyyyyeeaaaah. That used to be number one on my wishlist. But then I read some old story about a guy who's animal shapeshifting powers were kind of unreliable and one time as he was waiting to turn back from being a goldfish, his evil ex-wife thought it would be a good idea to do away with him. By swallowing him alive.

...I don't entirely remember how that situation got solved, but I do know he turned back into a human on the way down...

That's the catch with shapeshifting. Every form does have its faults. Turning into a tiger isn't exactly going to make you any more of an even combatant with some mercenary with a knife or other tools of assassination. Animals aren't exactly a superpower, lol! Wouldn't want to be strutting around, trying out my pretty new form and some bored, wandering poacher plugs me and goes "Huh! Neat! New fur coat!"

Fairy Tail... Haven't watched that in ages. However, I remember there being water and ice powers, so this should work. I don't know. The power of "Freezing Rain". The power of water that freezes the instant it hits any surface.

This could turn comical real quick because, I for the life of me, can not walk on ice.

• Brohoof 1

Magic that beats everything else. <-- If this one's too OP..

The ability to temporary steal, disable or mess with someone's magical abilities, making their magic useless or incredibly ineffective.

Shit I'd wield/be using:

- Gravity-based magic

- Physically enhancing magic

- Confusion magic

- Matter compression, matter decompression and matter conversion(through technological tools and gadgets)

- Turning matter into energy and energy into matter

I'd also be using magic-resistant clothing alongside an optional shield for the most powerful attacks, as the society I grew up in had both an incredibly advanced technology level and magic usage.

I've had numerous dreams about the Fairy Tail universe, some where I am part of Fairy Tail, some where I am fighting them. In all cases I am basically an outsider: Someone not born in that universe, from a society that's way more technologically advanced. If you can even imagine where we are 10,000 years from now, somewhat like that. I end up landing there through a dimensional experiment gone wrong.

I could go way more into detail, but I am too lazy. And this is not the thread for detailing what's basically a god damn dream.

Edited by Yakamaru

I haven't watched the anime so I don't know what would be an acceptable power or not. But I would love to have the power to read minds, because I feel like people sort of expect that from me anyway....

If we're talking about elemental magic, then yeah those ice/water powers sound nice :proud:

Borrowing magic from the underworld. 

Nothing can be own to some extend 

On 9/9/2017 at 6:34 PM, Yakamaru said:

Magic that beats everything else. <-- If this one's too OP..

Basically you are becoming a god   xp

• 2 years later...

I'd like to be a Celestial Wizard

On 9/11/2017 at 10:16 AM, TBD said:

Borrowing magic from the underworld. 

Nothing can be own to some extend 

Basically you are becoming a god   xp

Well...

If he's a god, he better look out for the God Slayers

• Brohoof 1