Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In a survival situation would you eat human flesh?

Member Berry

No. Why? Because you would get sick from it. And you should be able to find food in time. But If it was water.. Yea :I I hope I'm getting my facts right or I'll look like a complete fool! XD

If we are talking about a life or death situation, where if I was going to die of starvation and the only options I have is to resort to cannibalism, then yes I would consume human flesh in order to survive.

However, just the idea of eating other human beings make me want to throw up. I wouldn't want to be the one to think of other humans as "food".

It more depends on if I'm going to survive afters, not just eat someone then die shorten afterwords because I don't have other foods anyway. Otherwise yeah, I was told it tastes a bit sweeter than pork.  

Since im one of the most weakest People alive, i think i would be the first person, that gets eaten.

Even though im pretty skinny...so i guess, maybe they would choose someone else.

I dont really want to eat human meat...i cant imagine it.

Even if they could start a legal after-death "flesh donation" system, this would not be a good door to open in my country because in America there are many people, gangsters and whatnot, who will do ANYTHING for money and wouldn't think twice about butchering humans for bucks. It would create a black market and we'd never have this level of trust or safety in society again.

Even if they could start a legal after-death "flesh donation" system, this would not be a good door to open in my country because in America there are many people, gangsters and whatnot, who will do ANYTHING for money and wouldn't think twice about butchering humans for bucks. It would create a black market and we'd never have this level of trust or safety in society again.

If something like that would ever start, then it would work the same way as the organ donation. Meaning that the donor would have to consent before his/her death. So I doubt that someone could just dump a body there and receive money for it.

Also if anything a legal "flesh donation" would make the black market on human flesh mostly unnecessary.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

What is so special about humans anyways? Are their meat more intelligent than bullvine?

It's disgusting to eat meat to begin with, but we do it anyways. If you had to, in order to survive, then..... It just feels wrong. I wouldn't! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

Probably not. I wouldn't kill someone to eat them. But hunger is a powerful urge if such a basic need is not being met... if I found myself in a survival situation with someone else and they bit the dust, then maybe. I'd probably feel terrible inside afterwards though, especially if I did end up making it out alive. Like, they would have posthumously saved my life... I'd feel indebted to them and be an emotional wreck for the rest of my life.