Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would your OC react if suddenly become human?

Steve Piranha

How you think your OC would react if he/she crosses the mirror towards the human world and suddenly have to walk on two legs and stuff? 

Mine, freak out, fall down several times, try to crawl, lose control of his fingers, but he'll be fascinated by technology 

well after the stareing at his fingers for the first several hours he'll experiment with his new body as much as he could without hurting himself....which he will after which spend the rest of the time trying to figer out how it happened to him

(edited)

A little surprised, but I don't think much would change beyond her posture and appearance. She's a ghost, so she can sort of levitate herself off the floor until she figures out how walking on 2 legs works. I think she would be really interested in secretly shadowing other humans though and seeing how their world functions.

Edited by Celtore

(edited)

His eyes would widen from what he looks like. At first he'd be breathing rapidly as if he were having a heart attack. But then he'd just slowly take a deep breath and just cope with it. That is until he sees himself in a mirror and completely shouts all the way out to the top of his lungs.

Edited by IsraelYabuki

• 3 weeks later...

I could guarantee you right now that Jackie would not set foot through a magical portal.

But yeah, you live your as a pony and suddenly become human, it's gonna be the same. What really all depends was if you KNEW what would happen. If you didn't, yeah, fear and panic would usually set in.

Well, since Will Guide is my Pony Alter Ego, he has all my--or rather--our memories of our human self. As a result, I wouldn't be surprised and would have very little trouble adapting to the EG world.

I think he'd have a bit of a freakout like Twilight does. Though trying to blend in before he gets to grips with the new body and would probably sit there by the portal, looking at his hands as if he'd been slightly intoxicated.

My OC, Rave, would find it very uncomfortable and would probably freak out a bit for a moment, before trying to find a way to turn back :T. 

*looking at fingers* "Whoa, what are these things? I can give ten boops at the same time! Awesome!"

They would all probably be weirded out and have a hard time getting used to this, but enjoy exploring what they can do with their new bodies. Stormbolt would probably be the most panicky, while Twinkle Hooves would probably be the most excited. :P

If your OC suddenly became human... Would it be you? Hech who hasn't taken themselves and turned themselves into an OC. Nothing more original than you anyway.

Then I remember I once created one of myself and even used bits from my life... Long life story short my character was rejected. Story of my life. Stupid RP game developers.

Frostflame knows of the humans existence though suddenly turning into one wouldn't be the weirdest thing that's happened to him. He could probably adapt though would probably want to revert to his original form.

My OC, Dynamo Pad would freak out for a bit. He would try to calm down and try to figure out how to walk as a human and explore the town he's in. If he found a video game arcade, he would walk in, learn and have fun playing video games with his hands. 

• 2 months later...

Lillim: AHHHHH *Curls in a ball and rocks*

Liam: *walks over and thinks "she's kinda cute..."*

(Liam is my human oc and lily is my pony oc...and yes I'd ship them)

WHERE ARE MY WINGS?!?!?!

i think Stormy would adapt quickly, as long as she can still sing and have access to mint milkshakes, shes good. oh hey when did piano playing get easier? lol

i was a furry too, and i get the "phantom tail" moments still from wearing tails a lot, so I reckon it would be the same when turned into a human. especially the ears.