In no particular order:

1. My little pony of course

2. Writing my diary

3. Guns N' Roses

4. Ever After High

5. Ty Beanie Boos (owls especially!)

6. Writing stories

7. Playing guitar. 

That's a lot of things! I'm an obsessive person though, if I like something, I REALLY like it!

-Horses and horseback riding

-Chocolate

-The Fate/stay anime series

-Magical girl anime

-Art

-Mythology

-Memes :orly:

-Bird watching

• Brohoof 3

I got a few:

-Books

-Anime/Manga

-Occult/Pagan stuff

-History

-Vikings

-MLP

-Fanfiction

-Writing

-Graphics

-Rping

-Gaming

-Nature

-Bleach

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty much obsessed with my best friend which is probably quite visible too since I talk about him all the time. Internet is also one of my strongest obsession since I hardly do anything else than browse the internet in my free time. My friends would probably say that I have an obsession with aliens too, and they're not wrong.

Hmm, that is a very good question!

Anime, for one!  Let's see... Lilo and Stitch, most definitely!  Astronomy?  Oh even more definitely!  Soda?  Heh... sadly yes.  I need to watch the calories though.  Writing and role-playing?  Heck yeah!  Asian food?  Yum!

And probably my computer since I'm usually on it most of the days, heh.

• Brohoof 1

1. Dodge, well Mopar in general

-Multiverse

@@Lucky Bolt

Well, humorously enough, I'm a Ford/Chevy guy.  Mostly a Ford truck guy, as I own a 2001 Ford F-150.  But my parents also own a 1989 Chevy Camaro, and I love that car, too... But in the end, I think we should be able to agree that we both are *American* vehicle enthusiasts, you know what I mean?

@@Azul Maya

Despite being a Christian, I feel as though the multiverse theory is totally plausible. On an unrelated note, how do you feel about ASMR?  For some reason I feel like the two concepts are related, even though they might not seem so on paper.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 2

@@Lucky Bolt

Well, humorously enough, I'm a Ford/Chevy guy.  Mostly a Ford truck guy, as I own a 2001 Ford F-150.  But my parents also own a 1989 Chevy Camaro, and I love that car, too... But in the end, I think we should be able to agree that we both are *American* vehicle enthusiasts, you know what I mean?

@@Azul Maya

Despite being a Christian, I feel as though the multiverse theory is totally plausible. On an unrelated note, how do you feel about ASMR?  For some reason I feel like the two concepts are related, even though they might not seem so on paper.

~ Miles

Heh, yeah I see what you mean there. But I mean I don't hate Ford and Chevy, mostly because they're American vehicles and I have respect for American cars, but Mopar has always been the vehicles I tend to gravitate towards to, especially Dodge, if that makes sense. Now my dad is a Chevy guy, and my brother is a Ford guy, oddly enough. At the moment we only own two Dodge minivans, but my dad wants to trade one in and maybe get an older model Chevy pickup, and I'm begging him to get a Dodge Ram instead xD And yes, me, my dad and brother disagree on which brand is really the best, but at the end of the day we all do agree that Chevy, Dodge and Ford are all American vehicles, and that's the best thing about all three 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear that there are more Heathers fans here! <3 

You have another one right here. 

1. Cooking

2. Computer Science (a close friend began to jump start a career in this recently, and it has spurred my own renewed interest).

3. Broadway Musicals (lately I have a fondness for fan animatics of Heathers and Hamilton).

4. Health Science

5. Home Improvement

6. West Wing (currently doing a marathon of sorts)

7. Star Wars (one of the things that is always on this list). 

8. Organizing photo albums. 

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...

Well, here are the main ones:

1. Paladins, obviously (even though I can't play it anymore)
  2. Analyzing meta-games in competitive games! :P (I may only have a Paladins tier list on here, but I've made OW and LoL tier lists also)
  3. Cartoons, in general.
  4. Nintendo games, in general.
  5. A girl that I never get to talk to (in a kind of perverted way... :eww:
  6. Video game music, in general.
  7. Pixar movies (well sort of, I suppose)
  8. Developing my own tabletop game :D 
Edited by ~Dusky~

@darkwingmare @Rick Sanchez @Jeric

Wait a sec. A Heathers musical exists? As in, a musical based on the movie? Come to think of it, that movie does seem like one that could handle a musical adaptation. Still comes as a surprise to me as I always thought of it as a cult movie.

I have a cute and slightly odd obsession of my own... dog noses. I fucking love dogs and make friends with them easily and their noses are just really cute to me. After my cocker spaniel died, I inked his nose and used it as the basis for a memorial tattoo:

B685A022-BD89-4E17-974F-6F678176F6E9.jpeg

I'm probably obsessed with Video Games, as I find myself talking about them a lot. They've played a big role in my life, so it doesn't feel right to blatantly ignore them. 

• Brohoof 1