Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Ship Your OC with Another OC?

Lucky Bolt

(edited)

I've seen many bronies and pegasisters ship their OC/Ponysona with either another one of their own OC/Ponysonas, or someone else's. What about you? Do you ship your OC with another one of your own, or someone else's? Or do you not ship your OC at all?

As for me, I now ship my Ponysona, Lucky Bolt, with @ScruffyTheStallion's oc pony :3 

What about you guys? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

My ponysona, Mintyheart, is shipped with Mentis' pony of the same name

Vanilla Swirl is shipped with Cupid Strike

Winter Skies with Glacies Frost

And Ring Runner with Storm Bolt.

• Brohoof 1

Not with another OC, I know that much. The closest possibility for Kyoshi being shipped with any pony at all would be Button Mash. That would be cute. :3 Both the same age and both love video games, makes sense to me.

• Brohoof 1

I do ship my main OC with another OC: Twilight Sunburn/Shining Dawn. She's a half changeling-half pony who looks much like her biological aunt/adoptive mother: Twilight Sparkle. She's my waifu also :please:

• Brohoof 1

I've shipped Mercury with another OC of mine, Blitz Night, in the past but I hadn't really made many scenarios for them except for a couple of some casual fic kind of things (I never talked about them to anyone so I just kept them to myself) and one drawing I made some years ago. :twi:

Soarin is shipped with StormBlaze ^^; like a lot. he's my fave pony.  but of course she is normally shipped with my BF's OC, Denz Xavier. first Unicorn she's been with lol

Edited by StormBlaze
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, there are a few of my OCs who are in a relationship with other people's OCs, though not on here...and it's not just restricted to ponies, since MLP RP isn't the only thing I do.

On 4/5/2017 at 6:40 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

As for me, I think it would be cute to ship my Ponysona, Lucky Bolt, with another OC, buut since Lucky is really me as a pony, I don't yet, because, well, hehe whenever I find my special 'somepony' I'll probably end up shipping Lucky Bolt with him, whoever he may be. :lol:

shipping is fun to think about, but I hadn't bothered shipping my OC with anyone, partially for similar reasons, and partially because I don't really do much with my OC

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really give much thought to shipping my OC. I don't have much of a background for her, and she's really just an extension of myself. I don't have that kind of connection with any other ponies/OCs, and the only other OC of my own (from a past pony forum) wouldn't be an appropriate ship. So, no. 

I do ship my main OC with another person's OC. I ship my OC, Dynamo Pad, with VinylWubs' OC, Coconut Crescent. We are working on an RP together and we thought our OC's were cute together. We both came to an agreement to ship the two of them together. We also tried to come up with a ship name between Dynamo and Coconut. In the end, we decided the name Cocomo. Which, oddly enough, is spelled very close to The Beach Boys song, Kokomo. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Yea, of course I do! I ship my oc, Coconut Crescent, with Dynamo's oc, Dynamo Pad. Even though we're not together, our OCs are adorable together and it makes me squeeeee!

• Brohoof 2