Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your fandoms

~Natural Beauty~

Aside from the MLP fandom, in order of strength:

Godzilla - I have been enamored with the character since I was 4 years old. Admittedly, my love for the Godzilla franchise is stronger than my love for MLP. My room is adorned with merchandise.

• Alien/Predator - I saw Predator (1987) when I was 7. I also saw Alien (1979) on television and was scarred at the age of 9. But those scars have since faded. I'm a fan for life.

• H. P. Lovecraft - Weird fiction in general has intrigued me. I was first exposed to Lovecraft's work at the age of 11, with The Colour Out of Space. The concept of the unknowable and incomprehensible is something that is frequently explored in his writings. I call it a "fandom" because there are countless readers of his works who engage in fan art, tributes, and conventions.

• Dark Souls - Challenging gameplay, lots of lore, and a creative community of fans. Makes me sad that Dark Souls 3 is the final title in the series, because it's one of the few remaining game series that's near and dear to my heart.

Edited by Halberd
  • Brohoof 1

fandoms i am actively in; bronies, pokemon collectors, pokemon general and retired furry but i still do the artwork sometimes. 

fandoms i dont know if i count them as being in but i am a biig fan.

Steven Universe, Legend of Zelda, Rare(ware) games, Assassins' Creed

• Brohoof 2

Star Wars (movies and collecting) is at the top of the list, then Disney (the theme parks, history, movies, etc), Harry Potter, Barbie (the movies, I don't collect the dolls), the original Battlestar Galactica, The Prisoner ('60s original) and Tiny Toons. :proud: 

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Right now, I am only really involved with both this fandom, and the Pokemon fandom.

Same here! I'm not sure if I even have any other fandoms that I'm very involved with.

Asides from MLP, I really like Star Wars, Disney (Animation in general), The Witcher and Mass Effect.

I also used to be a big Halo guy. But I think the series has been declining. Especially after Halo 5 and it's awful story.

I like Doctor Who, the Stalker games, any type of metro games, I like reading THG, I like Lord of The Rings, and some other stuff i can't think of right now.

On 4/10/2017 at 0:35 PM, shy0wl said:

Tbh, MLP is the only thing I would consider that I'm in a fandom for.  Everything else is just an interest. :D

Me too....MLP is my only fandom. Other stuff I'm interest are fan made videos like Sonic Shorts Volumes, Super Mario Bros. Z, and more.

• 5 weeks later...

MLP is probably the one I'm most involved in, but there are a few others that I can geek out over.

I like a lot of sci-fi series, but Star Trek and Star Wars are probably the biggest. There was a time when I could recite all sorts of trivia about either. I'd read the expanded universe stories and come up with my own. These days I'm a bit more casual about them.

I love video games from the '90s - both playing them and learning their history. I'm especially fond of Nintendo and Rare games. I'm a bit familiar with Sega too, and while I've never been too active with the Sonic fandom, I'm familiar with the game lore and I like some of the old cartoons.

Some more recent fandoms that I'm on the fringe of include Undertale and Steven Universe. Mostly listening to remixes and browsing fanart.

The Powerpuff Girls. In the past year, it's pretty much taken MLP's place as my biggest interest. I've even recently started making fan art (something I never did much with MLP).

Im still in the brony fandom, but I feel like I've been gradually drifting out of it as my interest in the show has wanted a bit. I'm still in the fandom for now, though.

There are other shows I like and have talked about with others, but I'm not sure I'd say I'm in their fandoms.

Disney

Nintendo, especially Mario and Zelda

Friendship is Magic, of course

Once Upon a Time (fans are called Oncers, not to be confused with the Dr. Seuss character, the ONCELER)

Several of Netflix's original shows, like Bojack Horseman, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, Mako's Mermaids

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not in many fandoms, but here are the ones I'm a part of:

• Brony Fandom
  • Samurai Jack Fandom
  • Minecraft Fandom
  • Saints Row Fandom
  • Mass Effect Fandom
  • Adventure Time Fandom
  • Regular Show Fandom

Like I said, not much

(edited)

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS???

MLP: FIM (I used to wonder what friendship could be...)

pokemon

gravity falls

warrior cats

all of rick riordans series, including but not limited to:

Magnus Chase

Percy Jackson

Apollo's one

Kane Series

That one with the Romans

harry potter

Steven Universe

Star vs the Forces of Evil

getting into Doctor Who, Rick and Morty, and Yuri! on ice. I also watch Supernatural and if I had more time I would do that.

Ninjago (You know, the one with the ninja that are lego?)

Hunger games

Japanese anime where there are girls who turn into different animals to save the world from aliens

Assasination Classroom (in japanese the literal meaning is "young peoples discord on bloodthirst")

Edited by Ruffled Daydreams

would say I do a lot of anime/manga but my main ones I go to are:

• Sailor Moon
  • R.Kenshin
  • Inuyasha
  • Bleach
  • Naruto
  • Skip Beat

Mostly for Cartoon/Comics:

• Transformers
  • Ninja Turtles
  • Marvel
  • Steven Universe

Other than that:

• Books,  lots of books
  • Dungeons and Dragons
  • Video Games
  • History
  • Light Furry
  • Online Comics

MLP, even though I'm only halfway season four,

Soulsbourne, big time.

My first mechanical keyboard arrived today and I'm hooked. Before that I had been extensively researching my options, and now I got my board I'm not even remotely done yet,

Touhou is up there.

Is DnD a fandom?

I'll think of more later.