Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

5 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy and @Windchime*

Well, looks like my entire family thinks I'm addicted to the computer now, and that the computer is the sole cause of my disease. I've tried reasoning with them, but that just makes them say "oh that means that you're really addicted after all". I've tried asking them to first see the doctor to see if this can even cause an illness like this, but they say that "the doctor doesn't know everything" and that we should take action ourselves.

So that action is to take away all of my technology. No technology at all for a week. Because I'm addicted and it's the cause of my illness.

So no games (already couldn't play those anymore), no tv, no reading (I read online) and no chatting with friends. Fantastic. I can see that this is going to help me immensely.

So the only things that remain is going to school (hah, I wish), playing piano until my arms hurt (I wish that was a joke, my arms hurt really quickly now), reading books about science, and sleeping. I can't wait.

I know I missed a lot of stuff about your situation that I should know before posting something like this, but here's some advice:

• You don't have to play the piano. See if they'll let you switch to an instrument that you're interested in if playing the piano isn't your thing.
  • Plea with them to let you keep social relationships. Having someone other than your parents to vent to is great. iwishihadsomeoneliketha-
  • And finally, 

Oh, and I now shall boop @Trottermare Galamane and @RealityPublishing because it's a never ending cycle of love and tolerance so why should it stop

• Brohoof 3

*Poof!* I know, I know... But teleporting right into the castle is mauveton, so...

*Lands on her balcony and tiredly trots inside the room*

luna_nobis_custodit_by_ncmares-d6o8ejk.j

*closes the bathroom door behind her, metal clanking, rustling, sounds of water follow*

*exits, changed for a more suitable for Night Princess outfit*

luna_at_the_gala_by_telanore-d50xie9.jpg

Ohhhh... What a night... and a day... and one more night... *sighs, looking through the window* Thither were six Seekers. Six, fillies and gentlecolts... Much more than we expected! I'm still shaking... Can't do anything with myself, I'm a bit afraid of those abominations. I can merely stun them, at which hour the nasty effects still bother me - all those painful memories and despair, they cause. Only the Guardian can take them down effectively, by simply touching them; they are ripped to shreds then... for Equestria's sake! *throws another glance through the window*

Well, he needeth about half an hour to get hither from the Crystal Empire, I can check, what mine precious ponies were busy with at which hour I was absent. I sincerely tried to send nice and fluffy dreams your way, tis hard during the Seekers hunt, in the earnest.

On 30.09.2017 at 11:37 AM, The Cerberus said:

*Comes in with his own cat-a-pult and start's shooting booper cats at you* :3
fc,550x550,silver.u1.jpg

Yay! Cats galore, mayhap I shall set a major teleport, not to allow them boop the castle wall upon arrival and send them right to Fluttershy :orly:

On 30.09.2017 at 11:46 AM, Bighun said:

Here, I found a few of the infinite number of beautiful photos of Equestria :)

f5.thumb.jpg.cf4c947d9b9a84c345368012c014c6cd.jpg

f3.png

Hmmm... *wonders where is Rarity on the first photo* Oh, I know, she is afraid of deep water... But the water isn't too deep hither... Hmmm... Strange. She must hath been on the shore keeping her eyes peeled for me not to drop Belle into the waves.

And whither didst thou get my fillyhood photo, if 't be true I may ask?

On 30.09.2017 at 8:44 PM, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy and @Windchime*

Well, looks like my entire family thinks I'm addicted to the computer now, and that the computer is the sole cause of my disease. I've tried reasoning with them, but that just makes them say "oh that means that you're really addicted after all". I've tried asking them to first see the doctor to see if this can even cause an illness like this, but they say that "the doctor doesn't know everything" and that we should take action ourselves.

So that action is to take away all of my technology. No technology at all for a week. Because I'm addicted and it's the cause of my illness.

So no games (already couldn't play those anymore), no tv, no reading (I read online) and no chatting with friends. Fantastic. I can see that this is going to help me immensely.

So the only things that remain is going to school (hah, I wish), playing piano until my arms hurt (I wish that was a joke, my arms hurt really quickly now), reading books about science, and sleeping. I can't wait.

*hugs and boops gently @Holiday Agnaktor* Tis incredible... Incredibly inscrutable... Incredibly inscrutably stupid. So, they blame thee for using technology to avoid studying, yet use their authoritative word to force thee fit their delusional point of view. Would thou mind, if I send a couple of nightmares their way?

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

*coffee and boops for @Alexshy - with a selection of cakes, naturally :D

Within tis wall of flesh thither is a soul which counts thee its creditor, mine lief! I knew I could always rely on thee! Regarding greeting ceremonies specifically *boops and nuzzles @CypherHoof*

22 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I strongly prefer tea. But I must drink coffee to walk propely because I get up very early every day.:muffins:^_^

Anyway - boops @Nature Tune.

I love cakes so much!:pinkie:

So

*thanks fo cakes and coffee boops @Alexshy and @CypherHoof ^_^*

desire_by_noctilucent_arts-dbn5dv0.jpg

Oh *giggles* That must be from Hearth Warming Eve. Tia sayeth I am such a filly oft!

*stretches on her armchair, squints and takes a dagger in sheath from somewhere under her gown* Hmmm, I thought, I left it with the rest of the armour while changing...

*lights her horn and sends a bright flash in the sky which explodes into the boopage magical "fireworks" for @Fluttershy Friend

@Wolfgrel @Leere @Count Werdowp @ChB @Sparklefan1234 @GrimGrimoire @Hierok @Totally Lyra @Mirage77 @Flutterstep @Deae Rising Shine~ @Northern Light Dashie @Lucky Bolt @Denim&Venom @The Cerberus @Princess Aurora Wolf @Rikifive @ooReiko @Celli @BronyNumber42 @Prospekt @Nature Tune @Windchime @Mesme Rize @pegapony @Trotteur Sauvage @Double Clutch @Brownie dash*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 17

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*Poof!* I know, I know... But teleporting right into the castle is mauveton, so...

*Lands on her balcony and tiredly trots inside the room*

luna_nobis_custodit_by_ncmares-d6o8ejk.j

*closes the bathroom door behind her, metal clanking, rustling, sounds of water follow*

Ohhhh... What a night... and a day... and one more night... *sighs, looking through the window* Thither were six Seekers. Six, fillies and gentlecolts... Much more than we expected! I'm still shaking... Can't do anything with myself, I'm a bit afraid of those abominations. I can merely stun them, at which hour the nasty effects still bother me - all those painful memories and despair, they cause. Only the Guardian can take them down effectively, by simply touching them; they are ripped to shreds then... for Equestria's sake! *throws another glance through the window*

Well, he needeth about half an hour to get hither from the Crystal Empire, I can check, what mine precious ponies were busy with at which hour I was absent. I sincerely tried to send nice and fluffy dreams your way, tis hard during the Seekers hunt, in the earnest.

Yay! Cats galore, mayhap I shall set a major teleport, not to allow them boop the castle wall upon arrival and send them right to Fluttershy :orly:

Hmmm... *wonders where is Rarity on the first photo* Oh, I know, she is afraid of deep water... But the water isn't too deep hither... Hmmm... Strange. She must hath been on the shore keeping her eyes peeled for me not to drop Belle into the waves.

And whither didst thou get my fillyhood photo, if 't be true I may ask?

*hugs and boops gently  Tis incredible... Incredibly inscrutable... Incredibly inscrutably stupid. So, they blame thee for using technology to avoid studying, yet use their authoritative word to force thee fit their delusional point of view. Would thou mind, if I send a couple of nightmares their way?

Within tis wall of flesh thither is a soul which counts thee its creditor, mine lief! I knew I could always rely on thee! Regarding greeting ceremonies specifically *boops and nuzzles 

Oh *giggles* That must be from Hearth Warming Eve. Tia sayeth I am such a filly oft!

*stretches on her armchair, squints and takes a dagger in sheath from somewhere under her gown* Hmmm, I thought, I left it with the rest of the armour while changing...

*lights her horn and sends a bright flash in the sky which explodes into the boopage magical "fireworks" for @The Cerberus *

commission__boop_by_siansaar-d4haqc7.jpg

• Brohoof 5

@Alexshy @CypherHoof

I ought to tell you, and maybe a few others in this thread (I don't know everyone who interacts with @Holiday Agnaktor) that his computer officially has been taken away and he has resorted to sneakily occasionally talking to me through WhatsApp on his phone.

If you need him for anything, ding me, and I'll make sure your message gets through. I'll keep you up to date with things.

Yes, I think this is all stupid. No, I can't do anything either. It's still his parents, so this is the case for now.
Sorry to harsh any boop-thread mellow.

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

commission__boop_by_siansaar-d4haqc7.jpg

Mmmm... The memories from that Gala :wub: Somepony was to comfort poor Rarity after mine nephew hath treated her like a swine with no more brains than stone... *mutters aside* To tell the truth, he is always like that... Tia stopeth me every time the last second I want to make his ass served for being a highfalutin snob - she is too kind oft. *continues musing about Rarity and the time they spend together, but the lady doesn't tell everything*

6 minutes ago, Windchime said:

@Alexshy @CypherHoof

I ought to tell you, and maybe a few others in this thread (I don't know everyone who interacts with @Holiday Agnaktor) that his computer officially has been taken away and he has resorted to sneakily occasionally talking to me through WhatsApp on his phone.

If you need him for anything, ding me, and I'll make sure your message gets through. I'll keep you up to date with things.

Yes, I think this is all stupid. No, I can't do anything either. It's still his parents, so this is the case for now.
Sorry to harsh any boop-thread mellow.

((Thanks for notifying us @Windchime Tell him we feel for him, well, I do definitely, and hope things settle soon. And keep us informed when possible. And IMHO no need to be sorry...))

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Clearly you would not make such a gaffe, even tired as you are :D

A most becoming gown, but it does not look to be of Rarity's design, nor Coco's - Gallopiano's fall line, perhaps?

Within tis wall of flesh thither is a soul which counts thee its creditor, mine lief! I knew I could always rely on thee! Regarding greeting ceremonies specifically *boops and nuzzles @CypherHoof*

What can I say? I saw the storm of notifications and did at first wonder if Gobo had awoken a second time in a single night, but no, it was your return - so I set out some refreshments :)

*welcome back boops* :D

• Brohoof 1

Heck this, i will now do something about this

*wears an anti-boop mask, so people like @Alexshy can not boop me anymore* hiss hiss

• Brohoof 3

22 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Clearly you would not make such a gaffe, even tired as you are :D

A most becoming gown, but it does not look to be of Rarity's design, nor Coco's - Gallopiano's fall line, perhaps?

What can I say? I saw the storm of notifications and did at first wonder if Gobo had awoken a second time in a single night, but no, it was your return - so I set out some refreshments :)

*welcome back boops* :D

Precisely! :orly:

Woe is me, I can't remember whither tis one from. Thou knowest, the first year after Nightmare Moon problem cured *cringes slightly* was a bit overwhelming, besides, we tried to repair the relationship with Tia the "girls' way" ;) I can't remember whither we bought it from, in the earnest, thither were too many *giggles like a school filly*

images123453_zpsixe4d7qh.jpg

21 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

Heck this, i will now do something about this

*wears an anti-boop mask, so people like @Alexshy can not boop me anymore* hiss hiss

People?! *her eyes dilate*

img-2906160-1-large.jpg

Tis... I... I haven't been insulted that way for eons... No offense to humans of course, y'all understand...

*with a flash from her horn turns the anti-booping mask on @Mesme Rize into a possum, which jumps off Mesme Rize snoot booping it with the paws several times*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

22 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

*boops @Alexshy*

*boops @Nature Tune*

*boops @Alexshy*

*boops @Mint Chaser*

*boops @Alexshy*

*boops @Hierok*

*boops @Alexshy*

*eats @The_Gobo*

*boops @Alexshy*

*boops @Mirage*

*laughs, while keeping the most regal posture* For that trick we shall grant thee our special reward of enhanced booping! *boops @Flutterstep six or seven times excitedly*

img-675151-3-jMtn6.png

*listens to the distant bloop behind the window and approaching hum* Oh, finally. Tis must be him...

*trots to the balcony to greet the Guardian, who makes the giant loop, slowing down from his hypersonic speed, and lands on the balcony, folding his large black wings*

What made thou linger so long, mine lief? *nuzzles his cheek as her father's helm transforms, removing the mirror face plate and revealing the human's face* I started getting worried forsooth.

*nods, listening to the human*

Oh, thou visited Fluttershy, checking if 't be true everything is alright... and she relayed her kindest regards. I shall visit you both as soon as I can find time. Shalt thou stay for a while, before thy duty? *wonders if the Guardian sleeps at all, at least sometimes*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Nice to see you again  @Alexshy (and your boop too)!:D

hqdefault.jpg.486cff6cf73fc4f387edc605833350e7.jpg

*Boops and hugs tight blue pony*

*Boops also friendly ponies: @CypherHoof @Hierok @Rikifive @ChB @Nature Tune @Prospekt @The Cerberus @Sparklefan1234 *

Fluttershy_opal_NO!_S1E26.thumb.png.8c1f1311f33978564116c5995e3599e4.png

Oh. I've forgotten! @CypherHoof Thanks for excellent tea! *boops*  It is mean I want more! (this time Strong Early Grey please) *boops again* :D

v2_by_madhotaru-d8jth8b.thumb.jpg.499f259e178cd91421fe87093aaa1410.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 10

*boops @GrimGrimoire as she isn't sure if she booped him already*

*levitates the sheet of paper from human's hands and examines it* My! Another draft of the Seeker. I swear they didn't become a zilch more pleasant. Whither didst thou get it from, mine lief? A witness from the Crystal Empire... O, I extend mine hope the poor pony is fine after witnessing THAT...

Seeker_3_zps9o2ua4ib.jpg

Oh, I remembered one more thing, mine lief *scratches behind her fluffy ear* If 't be true thou still need recruits in thy fast recon team, I have a supposedly fitting candidate for thee. I shall send a fine and daring unicorn @BronyNumber42 thy way, mayhap his abilities add to thy team the most advantageous way *smiles, kissing Guardian's temple*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

*boops @Alexshy and @Windchime by weakly throwing an old mobile phone at them*

You thought I was gone, but it was I, MOBILE PHONE!

My mom allows me to use my phone to read stories on it, and that means that I can still come on here, although my phone makes it a bit more difficult. (It's reaaaaally old.)

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to the doctor, and I'm going to try to get him to explain that you're not supposed to start building up in recovery immediately. Because that's what my family is pushing me to do, and my body and mind do not agree with any of this. My body and mind really want to collapse in bed instead, maybe read some silly stories instead.

I just hope the doc can talk some sense into my parents.

(I hope this way of uploading images still works on my phone.)

~ Holiday Agnaktor getting himself some milk because he's thirsty and apparently drinking a lot of milk instead of water helps you gain weight; 2017, colourised ~

"Well, I don't FEEL underweight, don't look like it either. Ok, the way you can see all those wires in my hand because lack of fat is kinda freaky, I'll give you that."

image.png

• Brohoof 5

54 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. I've forgotten! @CypherHoof Thanks for excellent tea! *boops*  It is mean I want more! (this time Strong Early Grey please) *boops again* :D

You would in seriousness drink that? voluntarily?

Ah well, I guess it could be a pony thing. Luna herself is known to eat the skin of a banana instead of the fruit, so orange zest isn't too far from the core...

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy and @Windchime by weakly throwing an old mobile phone at them*

You thought I was gone, but it was I, MOBILE PHONE!

My mom allows me to use my phone to read stories on it, and that means that I can still come on here, although my phone makes it a bit more difficult. (It's reaaaaally old.)

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to the doctor, and I'm going to try to get him to explain that you're not supposed to start building up in recovery immediately. Because that's what my family is pushing me to do, and my body and mind do not agree with any of this. My body and mind really want to collapse in bed instead, maybe read some silly stories instead.

I just hope the doc can talk some sense into my parents.

(I hope this way of uploading images still works on my phone.)

~ Holiday Agnaktor getting himself some milk because he's thirsty and apparently drinking a lot of milk instead of water helps you gain weight; 2017, colourised ~

"Well, I don't FEEL underweight, don't look like it either. Ok, the way you can see all those wires in my hand because lack of fat is kinda freaky, I'll give you that."

image.png

I shall hold hooves for thee, extending mine hope some common sense shalt be kicked into thy parents by the medic *boops and hugs @Holiday Agnaktor*

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

You would in seriousness drink that? voluntarily?

Ah well, I guess it could be a pony thing. Luna herself is known to eat the skin of a banana instead of the fruit, so orange zest isn't too far from the core...

Well, thou knowest banana peel can be beneficial for thy stomach... Flying foxes eat bananas with 't constantly to avoid indigestion. *chuckles* I guess being close with Fluttershy really enhances ones view. *boops @CypherHoof* Dost not look at me that way *giggles* I was not in the best condition at which hour I ate the banana peel :P

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3