Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

59e6d1d6e590e_Rarity_boops_Fluttershys_nose_S5E21.thumb.png.8ed603da5d6fdf37bf827dc00655a89d.png

New delivery boops?

Before I leave this threat I must do something what I'm sure I should do.:proud:

*Boops @Alexshy (accept in addition to boop also books, muffins and especially strong coffee:fluttershy:) @CypherHoof (even if he is upset at me:ooh:) @The Cerberus  (I'm curious how long do you intend decorating Luna mane?:orly:) @Sparklefan1234 (you did it again my friend!) @Kaa @Rikifive @Flutt3rTree @TigerGeekGuy @Trotteur Sauvage*

By the way. I checked word "snoot" in Google Image some minutes ago. :blink::wacko::D

Fluttershy_flying_away_S1E20.png.4b8a21db2cc81e0b7be9e294f0926b53.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

9 hours ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Don't we already have a snake charmer somewhere here? Boop @Kaa

He just hath changed the skin. Boop him aplenty at which hour he is calm an lazy still :orly: *boops @Kaa @BronyNumber42 @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof and @Totally Lyra*

Oh, and I extend mine hopes @Totally Lyra doth mind not, we used his thread for some RP *puppyeyes Rarity-style* Thus we don't spam any other place at least :please:

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

59e6d1d6e590e_Rarity_boops_Fluttershys_nose_S5E21.thumb.png.8ed603da5d6fdf37bf827dc00655a89d.png

New delivery boops?

Before I leave this threat I must do something what I'm sure I should do.:proud:

@The Cerberus  (I'm curious how long do you intend decorating Luna mane?:orly:) *

By the way. I checked word "snoot" in Google Image some minutes ago. :blink::wacko::D

Fluttershy_flying_away_S1E20.png.4b8a21db2cc81e0b7be9e294f0926b53.png

I was thinking that for starters I stay here for 1000 years :3 *Boops back*

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

I was thinking that for starters I stay here for 1000 years :3 *Boops back*

As long as thou comest out for thy cat business, at which hour necessary, we regally don't mind! :P:orly:

aurora_colored_dress_by_plainoasis-dbp04

*boops @The Cerberus @Fluttershy Friend and sneaking in shadows @Count Werdowp*

Yeah, and beest nice to Tiberius likewise...

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Also sleepy (very) but extremely friendly boop to

@Alexshy How it was in this famouse Shakespeare drama? "Kingdom for a coffee!":confused:

I like writing posts in my cell and. I am still sleepy.  I deleted doubled text but I don't want to delete boop of course.

*boops @Alexshy the second time. :)*

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Alexshy How it was in this famouse Shakespeare drama? "Kingdom for a coffee!":confused:

*blinks several times as of receiving two boops instead of one, scratches her head under tiara* Bucking matrix! :orly:

*boops @Ditzy1Doo, falls asleep again*

• Brohoof 1

THAT WAS HARD!!!  *Puts camera on my fore head and everypony comes out of the crevasses of the place we uhh, boop at.  They start walking slowly sorta like zombies with there hooves out trying to boop anypony they find.  Thankfully, I have my brand new low velocity t-shirt cannon to boop them with* WHICH 7 OF YOU PONYS ARE GOING TO MY PARTY!!!  I get there attention and they start trotting to me.  I boop @Johnny1226 with my t-shirt cannon.  I soon take cover in a small building block it up with what ever I can.  Wait, am I saying this all out loud?  So much for being quiet!  * I emerge and break a window so I can boop more party guests.  I aim, and fire and succefully boop @Mirage, and @Mint Chaser, but I miss @WisePie by hitting his hoof instead of his snoot.  With four ponys closing in, I search for an exit.  I find stares leading to the top flore.  I finish off @WisePie, and go upstairs*  A HANG GLIDER!!!  AND A WINDOW!!

* random right? What I realized is that the party guests could hear me, so they waited outside while I got ready.  I finally came crashing out the window and gliding.  The remaining three started galloping, trying to follow me.  One was unsuccessful in doing so as @TwiTracker for hit by a lucky show causing her to stop in her tracks.  The other two remained untouched.  I landed and boopped  @Flutt3rTree.  The last party goer then jumped really high and got ready to give me a massive anime boop. I had no time to reload my cannon.  I had one choice.  Use the hoof.

483.gif

• Brohoof 6

On 18.10.2017 at 0:28 AM, BronyNumber42 said:

*As if he was a million miles away mentally. OOC boops to @CypherHoof and anyone else within booping distance. Boop to @Alexshy * Gah, I hates to turn my back on a fight. But perhaps ye be right. *Follows @Alexshy forward. But a dark shadow figure appears to jump from nowhere and lands on the roof.*  Stay back! * @BronyNumber42 steps in front of the princess. He draws a rapier* Have at thee, creature of the night! *he realizes his faux pas* I mean, uh, creature of....badness. Ha!  *He lunges, but the rapier seems to pass right through the shadow. The creature hisses and jumps over his head, disappearing into the shadows of the forest.*  Was that one of your seekers? *Feels his nose* I feel...numb. Like no pony should touch me. We must move quickly.

*frowns a bit at the "creature of the night" mindslip, but understands the situation and tension, thus cutting the unicorn some slack* Right thee art, we shall move... Tis not the Seeker itself, mayhap a vision caused by its mental impact. A real Seeker would hit your mind like a 200 pounds sledgehammer on that distance. *they both proceed further on the roofs, carefully climbing from one car to another. The Princess uses her wings not, as the wind is too strong* Thou can wound a fully materialized Seeker, yes, but it shall merely enrage 't. We need to detach the passenger cars, then bring the Guardian hither. Mine premise is that the Seekers shall follow us, leaving the mine subjects alone. *they reach almost the head of train, only the loco, coal car and one more roofed car are in front of the Princess and @BronyNumber42. The Princess throws a quick glance back...* We must unlock the car coupling fast, mine friend! Could thou give 't a good blast of magic?

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4% (the image is not entirely fitting, but I felt like posting it )))

(( *boops @TwiTracker and @Sun Ray, @Wolfgrel likewise (I remember 'bout the program, dost not worry)* :orly:))

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops @Alexshy, given they seem not to be pursuing seekers or messing around on train carriage rooftops for a change, and supplies a steaming jug of hot chocolate, thick and molten, for @alexshy to share with @Nature Tune and @Fluttershy Friend

*laughs* One of the advantages of the Princess of the Night is that we can be omni... Well *rolls eyes* at least multi-present. How dost thou think we attend to the multitude of our subjects' dreams during a single night? *winks* Yes, yes...  Won't leave the brave companion alone though, in the earnest.

And... Sure thing *sports a sly smile, slurp tries chocolate stealthily*

*boops @Totally Lyra and @Ninetales*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Alexshy said:

*laughs* One of the advantages of the Princess of the Night is that we can be omni... Well *rolls eyes* at least multi-present. How dost thou think we attend to the multitude of our subjects' dreams during a single night? *winks* Yes, yes...  Won't leave the brave companion alone though, in the earnest.

And... Sure thing *sports a sly smile, slurp tries chocolate stealthily*

Best consumed while still hot - and before 'tia wakes and smells it, in which case you may have to share more widely :D

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Best consumed while still hot - and before 'tia wakes and smells it, in which case you may have to share more widely :D

Right thee art, lief! *looks back to check if nopony scratching her study door with gold-shod hoof* :orly:

@Fluttershy Friend @Nature Tune @CypherHoof , please, consider yourself welcome to mine study... Oh well, we shall leave some for Tia as well, we're not changelings, finally...

coffee_with_princess_luna_2_zps79woemxc.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Right thee art, lief! *looks back to check if nopony scratching her study door with gold-shod hoof* :orly:

@Fluttershy Friend @Nature Tune @CypherHoof , please, consider yourself welcome to mine study... Oh well, we leave some for Tia as well, we're not changelings finally...

I suspect @Fluttershy Friend would appreciate the company and the chocolate. you may wish to update the image though, given it no longer seems to reflect my current presentation :D

And I would not speak so ill of the changelings - with some exceptions (possibly only one exception :D) they are much more likely to provide for others (in hope of a positive emotional response) than certain minotaurs I could mention...

• Brohoof 2

*Listens "Tempest Shadow - Open Up Your Eyes (Lyrics) - My Little Pony_ The Movie HD" again and again*tumblr_nusig7HCsW1rji9mpo1_1442440808_cover.png.748c5a9258694e34b850f6c0dc97b599.png

*be booped*

Grrrr. Who dares to disturb listen to me this brilliant song?angry_fluttershy_by_tarindel-d4sl9ue.png.e27b1e37900da0e96c3cab9be976dde7.png

*Notices two friends - grey and blue pony*

Oh! My truly friends! Yay! Boop for you both!

*Very friendly boops royal @Alexshyand black @CypherHoofnoses *

*large.thumb.png.dc0992383c12ac7108c8c4d46d8c65ab.png

I suspect @Fluttershy Friend would appreciate the company and the chocolate.

You are reading my thoughts @CypherHoof(Do you have my permission to do it?) I really like chocolate! *drinks*

*Boops of course*

please, consider yourself welcome to mine study... Oh well, we shall leave some for Tia as well, we're not changelings, finally...

You are very kind your majesty! 

we shall leave some for Tia

Of course! We are all kind ponies. :kindness:But only a little!!:bedeyes::sneer:

*drinks, easts and boops @Alexshy*

• Brohoof 4