Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the dumbest way you have ever injured yourself?

Reecejackox

I was trying to grab my sister's cat who had managed to get under a mini deck in our backyard, only to end up injuring myself by tripping and falling on some open bush pruners. How did this happen, you ask? I had to cut back some blackberries to allow access underneath the deck, then threw them on the ground to squat down and take a look underneath. Only, I stepped back into a hole and fell backward onto the bush pruners; end of story!

• Brohoof 1

Haha, so it was not long ago I stupidly caught myself on fire. My lighter wouldn't start so I switched hands, not realizing part of my hair was on that arm. Well hair as dry as it is, caught flame and my arm and upper body torched. Luckily I got it out quick enough before any real damage.

• Brohoof 1

In Staples, where the boxes of printer paper were. One in the row was sticking out about two inches. I felt compelled to even it out. I kicked the box, and felt a white hot painful CRUNCH as my big toe broke. I didn't know there was an electrical junction box right behind it. I guess I could have sued, but I didn't want to tell them I broke my toe kicking paper. I still get teased about from my dad and my husband.

LOL!

I was on a teeter totter once and there were a bunch of really strong tall girls putting all their weight on their side and for some reason I didn't get off of it even though they were making me lift up off the seat

I flew up into the air and landed on the wood chips and then I guess my muscles were torn

I was trying to reenact this scene from Spongebob when I was 6. There is a scene from the episode Jellyfish Hunting where Spongebob steps on a can and continues to chase after ol' No Name. I had a can stuck on my shoe, and I was chasing my younger sister and cousins. The can cut into my leg, and I began to bleed, though I didn't really notice it. It left a mark on my leg that didn't go away till I was 14.

This was when I was in like second grade.  Let me paint a picture.  It was a very cold day waiting for the bus.  I didn't have contact lenses yet, so I had thick, plastic frame nerd glasses.  I forgot my gloves, so I pulled my arms inside my coat to keep my hands warm.  There were lots of kids at the bus stop, so we put our book bags down to keep our spot in line and there were large decorative rocks near them.  Someone said something and I ran over by the book bags, and proceeded to trip over one of them.  Since my arms were inside my coat, I couldn't use them to break my fall.  I fell face first into one of the decorative rocks, the bridge of my thick, plastic nerdy glasses broke and went into my the bridge of my nose.  End result,  lots of blood, screaming, crying, 15 internal stitches and 25 external stitches.  Oddly enough, nothing broken.  Moral: Always remember your gloves and drink your milk.

• Brohoof 2

I was 10 or 11 (don't remember), and at my grandparents house, I fell from a chair with my feet in a way where I sprained my pinky toe. I think it might still be affected to this day.

Well...I was at my friends place and I wanted to show him a sick dance move, only to fall over and smash my face on the floor. (I did a 360 spin and I lost my balance.) I broke my nose and I lost a couple of my baby teeth :adorkable: oh, and I was bleeding a lot...

Edited by SolarFlare13

I was running on this super rocky beach in Hawaii when it was dark, and because I have terrible night vision I ended up tripping on a rock and cutting my whole knee open. I didn't even know I had actually cut open my knee until I got back to the hotel room and I noticed there was all this blood on my leg. Needless to say I was limping for the rest of the trip it hurt so bad.   

During my childhood my family and I went to go ice skating and while skating I somehow got into a game of tag and while playing me and someone tripped onto the ice but the injury didn’t come from the ice but from the person’s ice skate blade a horizontal cut above my eyebrow. Had to go to the hospital to get stitches.

Another story is going to the pool in a apartment complex and had the brilliant idea to jump and spin for my entrance to the pool...I did jump and spin but hit my chin.