Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you do when Generation 5 is released?

Spryzen.0.Zt

I would watch the first episode and see if I like it. If I like it, I'll keep watching it. I'm open to it, since I haven't felt like watching G4 in about a year, so maybe G5 will return my interest in MLP.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Watch it of course. If I like it, I’ll keep watching. If I don’t, I’ll just ignore it and go back to creating my G4 fan content.

This is exactly what I intend to do as well. I also recognize that, should I not find it interesting within the first epicness, I may stop watching but revisit it after a full season is finished airing. 

I wasn't a massive fan of FiM until it had more episodes under its belt. I would be silly to assume that this can't happen again as the writers try and play with ideas later on.

• Brohoof 4

If I enjoy the first few episodes, I'll keep watching. Regardless, this MLP forums WILL still be here so fans can discuss the show, do Roleplays, etc. Right??

I’ll watch it of course, but as much as I’d like to say I’ll judge it by its own merits, if it’s a reboot like these leaks are suggesting it’ll really have to impress me if I’m going to follow it to the same level I do g4.

• Brohoof 1

I'll watch the first few episodes and see what I think. Hopefully, I'll enjoy them. But if I don't, then it's not like G4 will have been wiped from existence. I'll continue rewatching FiM through legal media outlets for a long time to come.

And I don't see myself leaving MLP Forums anytime in the foreseeable future, even if I end up thinking G5 is terrible.

FiM didn't make me fall in love with the franchise, but it's characters and world. However, I'm willing to give it a chance, and join a new herd if I decide it's worth sticking to it. I'll judge it by it's own merits, but maybe I'd make G4 art adaptations once I learn how to draw :D

7 hours ago, Battenberg said:

I'll probably watch the first few episodes and see what I think. I don't think I'll leave these forums if I don't like it though.

Exactly. I would watch the first season and then look back and see if I like it. :fluttershy:

I'll definitely watch the first few episode to see whether I like it or not, and if I do like it, then I'll obviously keep up with everything G5. That being said, if I don't like the new G5 episodes, then I'll probably still stay on these forums and discuss G4 stuff, but I imagine I overall wouldn't be nearly as active in the community as I am now. 

I'll watch it to see if it s good and if it is sure I'll keep watching if it isn't... Well, ill just keep creating my G4 fanfiction. It ain't gonna end because of a generation change (of course, wether or not it actually starts is a different matter). I've watched gen 4 since the second season and I'll be sad to see it go.

I'll probably stick around here because the community seems pretty nice.

We could always petition a continuation that keeps all the character development, but have the continuation have a new art style. :P Although I don’t see the creators doing that. :( 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...