Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's a anime you like?

UltimateGhost3

I don't like anime too much, but I got super far in fairy tail. Here pretty soon ima rematch a couple old episodes and maybe finish the next season I'm on. Love that show, man.

• Brohoof 1

My favourite anime has to be the Kinnikuman series, it's also my favourite manga series too!  Unfortunately, the creators of the manga have had a hard time with finding publishers to carry their manga in other countries even though the manga is very popular in Japan, supposedly.  I think they have a store dedicated to the series in Japan somewhere, I would totally love to go there some time!!

On 2/12/2018 at 3:16 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

GTO - GREAT TEACHER ONIZUKA is to me one of the best anime I've seen !

Oh I've seen some of that one! I think the concept behind it is really cool but... it was a little too weird for me so I stopped watching it :wacko: 

Made in Abyss was highly immersive and many feelings were had. I tend to lose interest in the anime I'm watching before I've finished all the episodes but that didn't happen with Abyss and now I'm just curiously waiting for more. If there's more to come.

Not too big on anime, but my friend did show me one called "Baka and Test". I liked it a lot, got through the entire first season, but I stopped after that because the English dub hadn't reached season 2 at the time.

• 3 weeks later...

There are a few i like, i like Case Closed, One Piece, Dragonball, Deathnote, Black Butler, Gunslinger Girl, Kakegurui, Akame Ga Kill, Kill la Kill, Noragami, Charlotte, Violet Evergarden and Trinity Blood. I guess my favorite one would be One Piece, since it was the Anime that made me an Anime fan.

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:45 AM, Olly said:

Zankoku na tenshi no you ni
shounen yo shinwa ni nare...

also FLCL 

I didnt know what this said, my romaji's alittle rusty and I'm tired, so I typed it into Google and it said

"Become like police man and become a phone number"

I know for a fact this isn't right, so do tell what you meant. I think I'm reading it weird or something...

I'm not into anime as much as I used to--I got out of that phase due to personal reasons--but I do still have my favourites even now. Back in the day, I was obsessed over Digimon--the anime only--in that I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. This was especially true with Adventure, 02, and Tamers, though after that my attention towards it weakened on account that Frontier wasn't as well received due to how it changed too much of the Digimon formula.

1 hour ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

"Become like police man and become a phone number"

I know for a fact this isn't right, so do tell what you meant. I think I'm reading it weird or something...

No that's pretty much what I meant. 

actually it's the opening lyrics to cruel angel's thesis 

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

I am a fan of of tons of anime. I cannot choose one as a favorite. Although I most recently got done watching My Hero Academia and HunterxHunter.

• Brohoof 1

Not really sure I can pick a favorite tbh, though the only one in recent memory that made me seek out the manga because I absolutely needed more was Made in Abyss, so I’ll go with that one. 

Also TTGL and ATHF. 

Edited by Twiggy

• 3 months later...

Never watched a lot of anime. There's been a bunch of titles, but I always prefered the more lighthearted ones.

Nisekoi and Toradora remain my favorites. The only exception to above is Re:Zero which has a concept I always personally liked.

Also why did nobody mention Ghost in the Shell yet!? Shame you all!

• 2 years later...

My top four right now.

1. Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure 

2. Berserk 

3. Demon Slayer

4. Jujitsu Keisen.

I would say Chainsaw Man since I read the manga but I have to see if the anime could improve the series.  God of High School is good but the anime just rushed it.

I don’t get into anime/manga that much as I used too, but maybe because my expectations for a good anime is very high.