Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Complain About Something

Altastrofae
Message added by Jeric

This topic is for general venting. This is not the proper platform to complain about the MLPF Community or Forum Issues. We have an entire section devoted to that. Thank you

I'm tired of the Chicago Democrats taxing the heck out of the rest of the state to fund the broken Chicago school system and to fix the roads up there. Meanwhile here in central Illinois, our roads and bridges have NEVER been as worse as they are right now.

• Brohoof 2

I hate American politics. It's like you know there's no point but it p!$$es you off so much that you end up arguing about it anyways. Fake left neo-liberals and far right neo-conservatives and tea party $#!+heads are absolutely ruining this country, and for the former two, they have been for 50 years now. As they say poly-tics translates to "many tics." :unamused:

There's so little hope I see in this country anymore if we can't get candidates who embrace COMMON SENSE and actually CARE to win in f***ing elections over people who REPEATEDLY keep f***ing us over. People are too d@mn naïve to see through all the f***ing lies they tell I guess.

• Brohoof 2

I hate that so much TMNT stuff is USA license only (oh and all these Walmart exclusives). It's like they forget they have fans in Europe too. I am not going to pay 99 bucks only for shipping of ONE Neca toy. :eww:

Scotland's political parties and justice system are just so fucking appauling,

I fucking love my homeland, but I hate the fact I can get arrested for almost anything,

I am seeing America's guarenteed free speech as above all the problems for me

• Brohoof 1

On 7/22/2019 at 11:49 PM, Penguinbrony2409 said:

I'm tired of the Chicago Democrats taxing the heck out of the rest of the state to fund the broken Chicago school system and to fix the roads up there. Meanwhile here in central Illinois, our roads and bridges have NEVER been as worse as they are right now.

Preach

• Brohoof 2

Playing Paladins, I really don't like flanking. But it's a lot worse when you somehow have two absolutely TERRIBLE tanks that have no idea what they're doing. What ends up happening is your job slowly becomes impossible and the enemy team you're supposed to be killing is actually killing you because they notice you almost immediately. It's even worse when one of them accuses YOU of being a bot. :dry: I mean seriously? What am I supposed to do when you morons don't distract their attention to any f***ing degree? It also doesn't help when you have an obviously trolling Viktor running Cardio as the other DPS in the comp (ranked comps generally have 2 tanks, 1 support, 2 DPSes (Damage/Flank)).

• 2 weeks later...

Can people STOP making up lies about things for the sake of praising or complaining about them? And then actually convincing themselves so well, they believe it to be fact? I'm done debating with these kinds of people, because they choose to believe a lie over a proven f***ing fact. Climate change deniers, flat-earthers, and Paladins bashers come to mind. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget antivax... unlike flat-earthers, antivax "philosophy" is physically harming children and other people who want nothing to do with it.

I've also been facing a problem, people who put words in my mouth because they can't find anything wrong with my actual words and behavior. They pick shit with me, and when I try to help them realize their error, they play it off as me "playing the victim card".
But when they're the ones being salty and saying horrible things, it's always just "criticism" and "just a joke" or whatever. Somehow, from their point of view, I must always mean worse than I actually say, while they "obviously" mean less negative than they really say.
And of course, no matter how hard they try and get ignored for weeks, the slightest slip from me is the obvious sign that I am "seeking attention" and "raising drama".

• Brohoof 1

Why is buying clothes online such a hassle?

Knowing your size isn't even good enough. You have to know the measurements of clothes that fit you the best, you have to know what materials you like, you have to make sure certain pieces have the right kind of fit, make sure the seller is from your country and not just a middle man selling clothes from another country, and so on! You can do everything right down the last detail, and still get something that just doesn't fit or shrinks way too much when washed.

Grocery stores. Back in 2016 I felt like I only had to go to Walmart to get my groceries (unless they were out of stock, which happens). Now, in 2019, I have to go to Walmart, Target AND a local chain called Reasors to get everything, because the products are now all spread out across all three stores. =/ Reasor's is actually the best store now, and they closed the store closest to where I live so we have to go all of the way across town to go to them now. They're the only store in town that has my sparkling water now, whereas in 2016 Walmart, Target, and Reasor's all had it.

Customers who get in a long line and then bitch about the long wait. The irony is lost on them.

Customers who get mad and worked up over a mistake counting change or a misheard order. Mistakes happen, just kindly let us know and we'll be happy to fix it for you.

I really hate the customers we get where I work. Entitled, angry boomers with a lack of empathy.

• 1 month later...

A little peeved with some over-privileged members of the gaming community. Apparently every time a developer cusses somebody in the community out, it must immediately not be for a good reason. One specific and controversial instance is coming to mind where people were legitimately trolling and harassing a developer over something he had NO CONTROL OVER and the vast majority of the community says that the DEVELOPER is a "b!+c#." That is sickening. Really, it is.

Frankly, the people who say that about somebody addressing legitimate trolls that are whining and b!+c#ing for unsurprisingly stupid reasons in a surprisingly polite manner as just using two cuss words and calling them a troll is a horrible person should be ashamed of THEMSELVES. The degree of absurd backlash this developer has gotten for doing that is not only uncalled for, but downright stupid. It almost makes me not want to publish a game of my own anymore if I'm going to have to deal with f***ery like this. Even if it isn't a video game, I still don't want to deal with $#!+ like this and the BS fake outrage that follows.

Edited by Spider Demon

WWE ending a no holds barred, weapons filled, steel cage match for the championship on a no contest for being 'too violent'. For the second year in a row. And because of it, their charismatic daredevil rockstar of a champion looked weak and ineffectual while his Spawn meets SlipKnot looking nightmarish beast of an opponent, one of the most popular and original characters in recent memory, has now lost his aura of mystique and menace. Nobody wins, certainly not those in attendance. 

My condolences to the live crowd for putting up with the most anti-climactic finish in PPV history, in some of the poorest lighting conditions in PPV history. 

You know it's bad when the live crowd are chanting for restarts, refunds, and the initials of your competition. The audacity of this company to treat its fans this way, especially with more alternatives and competitors than ever. They're so smug that people will stick around, they're not even gonna bother stepping up their game. 

I wish people appreciated literature more. I don't just mean classics and licensed works, but also fanfiction and more personal pieces.

I put all of my love and energy into these things, sometimes even sacrifice sleep or meal time. Yet nobody seems to give a fuck, whereas a visual art piece gets a ton of praise.

Frankly, I understand it's difficult; I really do. It's difficult for me too, sometimes I struggle to find something constructive to say.

Nevertheless, I go that distance if I see something that seems interesting to me, or potentially good even without necessarily being my thing. Yet, on the rare occasions when I mention wanting the same from others, the reaction I get is "well not everything you do is gonna get put on a pedestal".

I don't fucking want to be blindly and stupidly praised. I just wanna see a sign, any sign, to let me know that people saw my work.

I'm really mad that normally people don't see animals as living thinking and feeling creatures. I don't know how they understand them, maybe like plants or... house decorations, I have no idea, I cannot fathom it. And even if they take care of them, since animals cannot talk, they do it incorrectly and don't bother to learn more.

Sigh... I'm just mad because someone close to me bought two Bettas and I knew that they will he dead soon but I cannot get involved too much anymore otherwise I will end up taking care of them and she will buy more to replace them with me doing everything. the first died because they didn't changed their water enough, it got a fungus infection all over it I had to bring the other living one to the vet and gave a lecture to her on how to take care of them. The other one was about to die too because it's getting very cold and they didn't wanted to buy a heater for the tank because it was too expensive. They poor guy was white when his color was supposed to be blue and red. I bought the heater for it to arrive the next day and just for mercy I only asked them half of what it costed. 

...Maybe it's me who is too caring. Maybe the world IS like this and I'm the one being oversensitive in a worthless battle to make things better.

Edited by Ittoni

I hated when the professor know English is not my first language, so they tends to put on the impression like I'm speaking minionese in my writing by saying" I don't understand what you're saying at all". At all? That phase ticks me off.

You guys understand me okay right?