Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Complain About Something

Altastrofae
Message added by Jeric

This topic is for general venting. This is not the proper platform to complain about the MLPF Community or Forum Issues. We have an entire section devoted to that. Thank you

(edited)

Trust me when I say rural living SUCKS. Jobs are in short or zero supply, there's hardly ever much to do... F*** I'm so lucky to have found fellow LGBT on the internet because I didn't know anyone else was in my school until I was a sophomore (in high school)... 

Not to mention, potential boyfriends are in SERIOUSLY short supply. Without the Internet, I'd still be single... Maybe even decided I was done with the pain I've suffered. :(

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

On 6/23/2019 at 9:09 PM, ~Angel Dust~ said:

You know one thing that REALLY sucks about being a guy? Ugly, bothersome, and nasty body hair. Seriously why do I need this $#!+? :dry:

Being not that hairy, myself, i hate body hair as well. Sometimes they really feel uncomfortabke under clothes. :eww:

I don't like it when I say something and then it's like I didn't say it because someone didn't particularly fancy what I said. Like having the words taken out of your mouth. 

The question "how are you doing?"

EVERYONE asks this. Even me. And almost everyone replies in the same way.

"I'm fine."

"Doing well, you?"

"Pretty okayish I guess."

Something like that. And it's infuriating, because a lot of the time they're NOT doing fine, well or okayish. They just don't want to tell you they're having a bad day. It could be because they don't want to talk about what's bothering them, and they'd rather have a lighthearted, pleasant conversation. It could be because they don't think you care (let's be honest, you usually don't). It could be any other reason. But I hate the fact that we can't be honest with each other.

4 hours ago, Olly said:

I don't like it when I say something and then it's like I didn't say it because someone didn't particularly fancy what I said. Like having the words taken out of your mouth. 

Concur. I absolutely hate the feeling when people decide your words are meaningless and discard them altogether.

Some people need to develop a bit thicker skin and learn to face the issues and obstacles head on.

I hate when you are enjoying a beautiful vista of trees and all of a sudden a giant comes along and confuses the trees for broccoli and eats them. 

I really don't like when people are all like "you have to vote." What if there's nothing to vote for? In all truth, there rarely ever is in America.

Of course these people succumb to the Red VS Blue mentality that plagues our f***ed political climate and they don't understand people who look for principles in political candidates. I mean isn't that what is really important? Or am I somehow the only person who thinks that way? I would like to think not... :dry:

• Brohoof 2

I

k  from shzi. J.  B ncBj ixyxzxhv. Hcbxcck. X junk m.  L. KnKnvx Kay.  Cunozo.   CBYMoboonx.   Cnt.  On

I hate when Alphonse the drunken pocket elf sneaks in my pocket and typed random garbage on my phone. People think I’m sloshed. 

IM NOT THE DRUNK ONE IT IS ALPHONSE!

(edited)

Playing Paladins, I have had ENOUGH of people who ignore objectives COMPLETELY and it causes ME to suffer. :unamused: I just had to the entire team I just got for doing just that. :baconmane: Why the f*** would you do this to anyone? Why are some people like this playing objective-based modes like this... Stupid.

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

On 2/23/2018 at 9:08 PM, Prospekt said:

You know what really grinds my gears?

People who come with you to hang out somewhere but spend the entire time off in their own world on their phones. They might as well have not come along at all.

That happened to one of my friends on his birthday a couple weeks ago. :dry: Him and I were both fairly peeved. And the worst part was that one of the offending people was my friend's older brother who was more interested in drinking at the bowling alley's bar than spending time with his brother.

I used to be that person.

But now I'll look at my phone at least three times for like 30 seconds just to check if my parents have texted me.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/10/2019 at 5:07 AM, Jeric said:

I hate when you are enjoying a beautiful vista of trees and all of a sudden a giant comes along and confuses the trees for broccoli and eats them. 

Wait, I had a dream where I was that giant enjoying the broccoli. I apologize.

The hot weather outside right now is my compaint.

• Brohoof 1

What's the point in bypassing towns if the businesses just move to the rerouted highway? I mean, you end up with the same problem as before: more redlights and traffic congestion  :yeahno:

On 6/23/2019 at 12:59 AM, Prospekt said:

Yesterday I would've loved to just take one of the drive thru cash registers at work and throw it out the window. What a slow piece of crap. Crashed out of nowhere and took 15 minutes to reboot, creating a massive traffic jam in our drive thru. I felt so bad for everyone who had to wait.

I'm finally quitting this stupid job. Almost everyone there is a decent person but I hate working in that environment. Not to mention I'm sick of the food (especially the fries...) and will likely avoid it for quite a while. :mlp_gag:

(edited)

Rollercoaster of Friendship was a complete train wreck and the worst EQG or MLP movie so far, and I really hope no movie worse than this one happens in EQG or MLP.

If this complaint needs to go in a different place, I will move it, but please tell me.

Edited by Dawn-Sunlight
  • Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Dawn-Sunlight said:

Rollercoaster of Friendship was a complete train wreck and the worst EQG or MLP movie so far, and I really hope no movie worse than this one happens in EQG or MLP.

If this complaint needs to go in a different place, I will move it, but please tell me.

Applejack in that film was just rude and l agreed with you how bad it was.

• Brohoof 1

America is no longer capable of functioning as one country. The political divide has become far too great, and as a liberal, I'm sick of conservatives holding us back.

I say we split America into two countries, one made up of blue states, and the other made up of red states. If this was to happen, I think both sides would be happier, and there'd be a lot less violence, hate and political unrest.

• Brohoof 3