Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

54 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Is there a stupid-feeling emoticon? Because I want a stupid-feeling emoticon. I really gotta organize my calendar. 

What would a "stupd-feeling" look like? I cannot even imagine such a feeling :worry:

I hope you'll feel better soon!

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

What would a "stupd-feeling" look like? I cannot even imagine such a feeling :worry:

I hope you'll feel better soon!

Thank you. :mlp_rarity: 
I picture it like a cross between :lostit::scoots::BornAgainBrony: and maybe one or two others. 

I'm doing alright. Not as good as yesterday, mostly because today Trotcon, the pony-con I was supposed to be going to this summer decided to cancel this years event. So I'm feeling kinda bummed out and bit sad right now. I was really, really looking forwards to being able to go again this year, but it looks like that won't happen. :(

(edited)

Yeah my feelings have been a bit unstable lately, I'll say. Seems like every other day I feel like $#!+. And it's been one of those days. Just feeling disenchanted with everything and kind of useless. Also a bit unsure about the future of my relationship. It's beginning to look like it has a decent chance of completely dissolving... :(

If that does happen, well, I have no choice than to just get on with it immediately, because I really have just about nothing else aside from this... Which would make it look like I really cared much less than I actually did.

Edited by Dustlicious

Don't stop believin', Hold on to the feelin', Streetlights, people....

I feel my interests of streetlights coming on! :ph3ar:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

UwU hyper like Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie pie GIF on GIFER - by Yggdora

That would be hyper for anypony else, for Pinkie that's "tuesday" :)

20 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

I don't think she is appropriate to use as a figure for stupidity. :worry:

How about Spoiled Rich? Silver Quill has an entire section about how dumb she is :)

@Kyoshi I hope you'll feel better bro, you know though sometimes allowing yourself to simply feel these feelings and asking ourselves why we feel that way to some can help. In a way trying to figure out why we feel a certain way can actually help you stop feeling that way as we are focusing on that task. I believe there is some psychological word for this probably mindfulness.

@Blivy If you want to think of depression positively it makes us appreciate it more when we feel happy in a sense haha. 

@Super Splashee I thought you were full of energy.

1 hour ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

@Kyoshi I hope you'll feel better bro, you know though sometimes allowing yourself to simply feel these feelings and asking ourselves why we feel that way to some can help. In a way trying to figure out why we feel a certain way can actually help you stop feeling that way as we are focusing on that task. I believe there is some psychological word for this probably mindfulness.

@Blivy If you want to think of depression positively it makes us appreciate it more when we feel happy in a sense haha. 

@Super Splashee I thought you were full of energy.

I almost never really feel happ is the sad part. 

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Blivy said:

I almost never really feel happ is the sad part. 

Hmm then if not too intrusive what would you say is the most triggering of your episodes of depression. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94