Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you take long or short showers?

Muffinnz

Slow and long showers when i am tired. I waste a lot of water and shampoo.

Short and ultra effective showers otherwise. Precalculated with precision.

Showers feel longer than they used to for some reason, so I don't spend an hour to 45 minutes nearly as often, but half an hour would probably be my average, so definitely preferring longer. I kind of make up for this by taking fewer showers than most people I think.

I used to take really long showers. Like, thirty to forty-five minute showers. After that I'd take another twenty to thirty minutes to dry off, shave, etc. I try to keep my showers fairly short now so I have more time to do relatively important stuff, so I'm usually out of the bathroom after about forty minutes or so. I do still get lost in my thoughts while showering sometimes though, which adds a lot of time.

I used to take long showers, but now I have to keep them down to around 15 minutes because my feet will start hurting really bad if I stand too long.

Edited by Envy

Whenever I do take showers, I usually take long showers. But I rarely use showers and take baths instead. Showers run up the electric bill quite a bit and I can't seem to get as clean under the shower. Or at least I don't feel as clean. Plus, you can't really use a rubber ducky in a shower.

On works days I keep them to about ten minutes. On non-work days I like to luxuriate for a good long time until I start to run out of hot water. I get some of my best creative ideas while I'm splashing in the waters. 

• Brohoof 1