Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you cry?

Akemi Homura

It depends on the situation, though I do get teary quite easily. :mlp_wat:

I think I cry more then most guys, prolly 4 to 5 times a year. In middle school I often even cried when I forgot my homework lol. Some drama with people I know on thos site also sometimes made me cry, like when someone here I really loved started ignoring me. 

Crying is 100% okay tho, you just feel better afterwards, it's so dumb that guys are expected to not cry.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a lot,I've cried before a few times but it's mostly because I usually don't have anything/anyone to get emotional over.I try my best to not cry too because I find it embarrassing.

last time I genuinely cried was when my Cat died last year in July,cried like a baby.

Really rarely. It only happens in two situations. Situation one is when somebody who is close to me dies. And the second situation is when I have a personal setback. But luckily both are really rare situations.

I cry very, very rarely. I told my friend as a little joke just the other day that I couldn't empathize with them because I already had my yearly cry, but I don't think I even cry that often. I cried a lot more easily as a child, but ever since all my friends moved away and I wasn't really left with anyone I could still make mistakes with, I haven't as much. The last time I cried before yesterday was a few years ago when we put down my dog the old fashioned way. And even then, I didn't cry much.

What I was crying about yesterday was the realization of a certain aspect in my life that I'll probably never live to be able to experience, and that was the biggest cry I've had for a long time. Usually all crying means from me is my eyes watering up, but I was actually sobbing about this incident and I cried about it for like 5 minutes. It really does help you feel better, but it's a luxury I don't usually have to rely on.

While a great many Disney films make me cry for one example. These two clips had me involuntarily gush from my eyes by the end EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Heck, I'm crying already just typing this up before getting the clips.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I been crying a lot more often recently probably because drama and being hurt. But it's strange cuz before animated films never made me cry now they really do :o

Like big hero 6 never made me cry the firsy time the second time i cry cry. Even mlp made me cry a bit. And the movie coco made me cry but that was super sad man.

Quite frequently, or at least I tear up very easily. I mean just to give an idea of how easily that happens: Back when I was regularly playing Animal Crossing New Horizons I would tear up when a villager I liked had to leave. Lol.