I almost never cry. I bottle up everything inside and never let it out. When I do vent emotion it's usually in the form of rage and violence. 

It depends on the situation, though I do get teary quite easily. :mlp_wat:

I can get emotional pretty easily, actually. Sometimes the littlest things can set me off blubbering. I think I cry more now then when I was a child. :pout:

I think I cry more then most guys, prolly 4 to 5 times a year. In middle school I often even cried when I forgot my homework lol. Some drama with people I know on thos site also sometimes made me cry, like when someone here I really loved started ignoring me. 

Crying is 100% okay tho, you just feel better afterwards, it's so dumb that guys are expected to not cry.

Badges

As much as I would hate to admit it, I cry every night in my bed. I really am in a emotional state almost everyday.

I hardly ever cry, I tend to bottle things up...the times when I do cry, I prefer to be where no one can see me. :sunny:

I don’t cry very often at all... I can go months without crying.

Badges

Last time I have cried was in 2016, when I had to move to another house :(

Badges

(edited)

It actually takes quite a lot to make me cry. I don't think I've cried since my last cat died a little over a year ago.

Edited by Zephyr / Karou

Sometimes but not too often.

Not a lot,I've cried before a few times but it's mostly because I usually don't have anything/anyone to get emotional over.I try my best to not cry too because I find it embarrassing.

last time I genuinely cried was when my Cat died last year in July,cried like a baby.

not counting when i was a kid, as i'm sure it was often, as an adultm i've cried 3 times, 2 of them from watching movies

Really rarely. It only happens in two situations. Situation one is when somebody who is close to me dies. And the second situation is when I have a personal setback. But luckily both are really rare situations.

Badges

I cry very, very rarely. I told my friend as a little joke just the other day that I couldn't empathize with them because I already had my yearly cry, but I don't think I even cry that often. I cried a lot more easily as a child, but ever since all my friends moved away and I wasn't really left with anyone I could still make mistakes with, I haven't as much. The last time I cried before yesterday was a few years ago when we put down my dog the old fashioned way. And even then, I didn't cry much.

What I was crying about yesterday was the realization of a certain aspect in my life that I'll probably never live to be able to experience, and that was the biggest cry I've had for a long time. Usually all crying means from me is my eyes watering up, but I was actually sobbing about this incident and I cried about it for like 5 minutes. It really does help you feel better, but it's a luxury I don't usually have to rely on.

Badges

While a great many Disney films make me cry for one example. These two clips had me involuntarily gush from my eyes by the end EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Heck, I'm crying already just typing this up before getting the clips.

Very, very rarely now.

Badges