What Are Everyponies hobbies?

Mud Puddle

On 11/14/2019 at 6:04 AM, Splashee said:

Yea, the camera filming is the worst. You want to show that you are actually playing, but your camera can't be right at the fingertips. :worry:

Yeah. I filmed myself using a old iPhone camera. What I did was use duct tape and stuck the phone to a tall chair. Though, it took forever to get the perfect angle, not to mention having the piano keys in full view.

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Drawing is number one for me! Specifically, I REALLY like the process of designing characters!

Next, and kind of related to it, is daydreaming. Coming up with backstories and events that characters experience.

Completely unrelated to all that, I really like bird watching. I just love birds in general, and getting up really close to watch them just makes me happy.

And last but not least, video games. I’m more into the stories within games than I am into the gameplay itself. The gameplay is the task, the story is the reward.

It's rabbit season right now, so... rabbit hunting.  

My current hobbies are amateur astronomy, target practice, and just enjoying the outdoors in general. Oh and watching youtube videos  ^_^

Photography, Reading,Writing,drawing, playing video games,listening to music and shopping. (Even if I don’t buy anything it’s nice just going to the mall. )

Currently learning how to paint and using soft pastels.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Splashee said:

How popular is it for women to play video games nowadays? Just wonder. Also what kind of video games?

That’s a good question that I’m afraid I can’t answer. I’m not sure. I know it was a rare thing back when I was in high school. Barely any girls I knew played videogames. 

Throughout the various jobs I’ve had over the past years I’ve known none. My current one however I do know one who plays videogames. 

But in all my art classes in college I’ve had so far just about all of them play videogames. 

As far as the games I’ve played/play 

Spoiler

Ive played the pokemon games since I was little. I still keep up with those,Fnaf,Bendy and the ink machine, Stardew Valley, Undertale, Borderlands series, Bioshock series, Daganronpa games, some of the final fantasy games, Night in the Woods, Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts, Cuphead, Detroit Become Human and so on. 

I’ve played a lot of the Sonic games as well.

• Brohoof 1

I like drawing ponies as well :3

But I also like singing and just randomly scrolling through social media. I like watching TV and spending time with my best friends :3

Oh! And writing, obvi.

I LOVE writing!!!!

Edited by Frosted Heart

• 8 months later...