What's the weather like where you live?

Crutch

Chilly. This morning we were above freezing, but a cold front came through and knocked us down into the teens a couple of hours ago.

...Of course, no snow, though. My area must be allergic to winter storms because there have been tons of them this year and every single one of them has missed us. There can only be so many more chances. =(

• Brohoof 1

12 degrees F at 11AM with a strong North wind.

Walking outside feels like having an ice pack on my face the whole time. I actually kind of like it, because it numbs all of the pain from my head which has been hurting a lot lately.

What a crazy weather. Tuesday thunderstorms with hail and rain, yesterday thunderstorms with heavy snowfall and nowadays we get an heavy storm here in germany. At least, the sun comes out from time to time (what is really rarely this winter).

The weather has gotten warmer where I live as of late resulting in the snow finally beginning to melt. Granted, I've had rain as well as a rain/snow mix--wet snow--resulting in some really sloshy instances.

Absurdly warm for a January morning (59F) with a chance of severe thunderstorms.

Because of course we have three nearly uninterrupted weeks of cold weather without any moisture in sight, but the instant it gets warm BAM severe thunderstorms. I hate this place so much.

Edited by Envy

The snow here is melting at a pretty rapid pace much to my pleasure. Soon there won't be any left and I won't have to worry about it until the end of the year when it will come back once more in full force.