Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your opinion on Crossdressing?

Colon Leftbracket

I keep misreading this topic as crossbreeding and wanting very much to comment on that lol. 

As for crossdressing, I've known plenty of people who did and there was never anything weird about it. Just people doing what comes naturally to them.

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse

So, in my opinion, I believe that for the most part, clothes are gender neutral. Now, I personally wouldn't wear a dress because I don't find it appealing, but I've worn robes and other traditional garb like that. Now as for fetish wise, oh yes, I'm... I won't lie I'm a big fan of male crossdressing. I love a good looking man in heels, and a skirt and/or fishnets, with gorgeous legs and a corset. I won't hide that part of myself. 

I can't tell you even how much Yaoi I have of crossdressing. I think it's cute.

It's such a shame that people can't be left alone to just do what makes them happy and comfortable. I've very mildly dabbled in cross dressing. I know it isn't fair, but women can do this much easier than men. I have several shirts and pairs of pants I bought in the men's section of good will. Can't really pass for a "Dude" but they're nice and comfy for casual wear.

• Brohoof 1

Same response as I give to most of these things- do you pay your taxes? If you answered yes, then you can do whatever your heart damn-well pleases so long as you aren’t hurting anyone else, in this fine country of America at least. 

• 1 month later...

I think people should be able to wear what they want. Though I would like to say that I don't really like how clothed are marketed towards genders like they would be some kind of indicators of what gender the wearer should be 

I believe that everyone should dress in what they are comfortable in, both physically and mentally.

If I saw a man walking down the street with a skirt on, I probably wouldn't take note of it or care. Unless it was a particularly bomb skirt, at which I would definitely notice. ;)

Of course I may be a little biased as a person who crossdresses very frequently. I feel most confident in the opposite gender's clothing, and more myself. I believe that everyone should be allowed to have that feeling. I have been called out for "wanting to be a man" when in reality I'm comfortable being a woman, and a "dyke-*ss butch," on several occasions, even by my father...But I am confident in how I like to look and who I am. Everyone has the right to feel the same way, weather you crossdress or not.

If I saw a man walking down my street with a skirt and makeup on wearing high heels I would immediately think they're a pedophile and probably lock up my front door. 

Cross dressing is weird, I don't care if you do it, but it's really, really, weird, and anyone who does cross dress should do it in there own homes and not out in public where it makes plenty of people around the cross dresser very uncomfortable.  

That's what I think of them, sorry if it's not the most "Accepting" or whatever, but any man who wants to walk around in a dress or whatnot is just very strange to me. 

• Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...

Ehh... I don't know. It's not by any means a rule, but crossdressing people tend to have some kinda of deep emotional problems that they're working through with it but it makes me uncomfortable so I avoid people who do it. I am not mean or nasty about it, but it's not something I want to be around so I just avoid it.

Crossdressing is nothing for me. I never would do that. I think I would look really stupid in woman clothes. But when others do this because they feel comfortable in it, than it is ok for me.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not into it. What people do in their private lives is none of my business. 

Now, if I saw a dude wearing female clothes in public, it will raise an eyebrow but I would just continue on about my business. 

I really don’t mind women wearing men’s clothing or men wearing women’s clothing. If that’s what you’re comfortable in, do it. I have a friend who takes part in crossdressing and he sometimes asks me my opinion on his outfits.

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I'd like to just turn a blind eye and be all "wear what you want, and don't hurt anyone"... I just, I can't. Not to this. Sorry. If I see something like that, I'm going to probably be really confused, and probably avoid that person. It's just so out of the ordinary that I'd be more surprised (and probably mildly amused) than anything else.

I just dunno. You've gotta be really expressive to do something like that. xD

I don't see it as a big deal. I've never been too comfortable being male so I understand why people would want to, I just think it's pretty weird. It's not for me, but I don't really care what other people do.

• 2 weeks later...

I have zero issue with it and would love to try it myself at some point. 

To those to actively indulge in it: don't let anyone tell you you're weird. Do what makes you comfortable. Be free and do what you want.

To those who find it weird or the weirdest thing: 1. There are weirder things. 2. You must live an overly sheltered life and I pity you. Also, what even is weird? What is Normal?

1 hour ago, Celli said:

What is Normal?

Normal is what excessively boring people cling to in order to remain partially relevant in a world leaving them behind. It's an arbitrary line drawn in the sand by the most dull, lifeless people to live.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Celli said:

What is Normal?

Normality is a man made concept to make people feel better about themselves in the context of society.

Normal doesn't even f***ing exist.

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen
Why.
  • Brohoof 1