Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anybody here actually ridden a Horse and/or Pony before?

Sholem Itzhak

• 5 months later...

When I was about 12 or so, one of the neighbors down the street had 2 horses and a buggy. He would ride them on the back roads. I got to ride with him a couple times and I have to say, it was quite relaxing. 

Later on, I got to ride a horse (slowly) at one of the local festivals. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Iv been on a horse a few times. Once I was riding a horse while following a trail and I got the horse to stand on it's back legs and it made a load noise while I sat on it because it didnt like me :(

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

*Spits in a bucket*. YEE YEE I got a tweelve gauge. Oh horses, yes I have actually been around a lot of horses and have ridden many of them horses. Some of which big some small and some average no no I am still referring to horses here you silly bois they come in all sizes my favorite was always a medium sized mare she was a mighty fine horse and rode like a dream I tell ya. Though ain't nothing like riding a very big stallion very intimidating and difficult to ride but for someone experienced such as myself when it comes to horse riding it was a lot of fun too. So yeah I like horses they are fun haha and adorable too.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Sadly my dad used to try keeping animals that he didn't know how to take care of so one time he brought a donkey home, kept him shut in a barn, and let all us kids ride him. At that time I hadn't thought about what animals are feeling when they're being used by humans, or questioned whether we have a right to use them, but now I'd never ride someone of any species unless they offer, which is highly unlikely. I'm not ok with using animals for amusement. They have feelings and rights.

• Brohoof 1

I used to every Wednesday after school but never liked it because the helmets were always too small. :bea: My head was way too big for any of them and it felt like circulation to my brain was being cut off! 

So, in other words, I didn't really enjoy it. :mlp_smug:

I grew up on a horse farm so yes, I can confidently say I have rode plenty of times! :sneer:

On 5/3/2020 at 1:25 PM, TomDaBombMLP said:

I used to every Wednesday after school but never liked it because the helmets were always too small. :bea: My head was way too big for any of them and it felt like circulation to my brain was being cut off! 

So, in other words, I didn't really enjoy it. :mlp_smug:

Thaaaats why you just wear a cowboy hats, I always thought helmets looked stupid and ruined the vibe of traditional horseback riding. 

• Thanks 1