Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread (Happiness Thread)What made you happy today?

Poetic Stone

11 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I LOVE my Goodwill! I was there today with my mom.

Speaking of which, spending the day with my mom on Mother's Day made me very happy!

I'd live there, if I could. maybe...... I really like their dollar discounts on Thursdays, with clothes bearing tags of a certain color being only $1. Can't be beat!

really? My mom's mom annoys the hell out of me, and I can't stand spending the day with her. (let alone living with her) ugh. Wanna trade?

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

I'd live there, if I could. maybe...... I really like their dollar discounts on Thursdays, with clothes bearing tags of a certain color being only $1. Can't be beat!

really? My mom's mom annoys the hell out of me, and I can't stand spending the day with her. (let alone living with her) ugh. Wanna trade?

No trades!

^_^

My GoodWill has dollar day on Sunday. Made out great today!

(yesterday. I better go to bed now!)

1. waking up from a good night's sleep
  2. eating a fantastic breakfast after my mom&dad left for work 
  3. seeing a lizard crawling on a fence next-door 
  4. walking peacefully to school
  5. getting to school on time,(i'm usually very late lmao)
  6. 100% on my social studies test ^.^

gonna find out what else will make this day great!!! C:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This will sound weird, but it honestly made me very happy. I suddenly realized earlier today that my medication is finally kicking in properly. My chronic cough

(Had for over a year now, since I was hospitalized for a week, on ventilator for 2 1/2 days)

has eased to the point where I can go several hours without coughing now!

Now I can make an appointment with the speech therapist. Don't misunderstand. My speech is just fine. There's something wrong where I tend to choke badly on food if I don't eat very slowly and carefully.  I mean edging toward Heimlich maneuver choking. It's gotten to the point where I'm scared to eat if I'm by myself. A speech therapist can find the problem and (hopefully) correct it!

It's getting better though, so I'm happy!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

Thinking about the upcoming three day weekend has made me quite happy today. :) 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I made cookies today...successfully! Me, the girl whose oven mitts are all thumbs! I made a whole bunch and didn't burn them or anything! Yay! :yay:

What?

4800212.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Well:

1-I had breakfast at McDonald's, with an extra hashbrown via coupon

2-Renewed my license

3-Spent cleaning an apartment for rent to save some cash

4-my latest Amazon order arrived in the meantime. It had Injustice: Gods Among Us, and Tales of Equestria book or whatever  

• Brohoof 1

After a whole week of non-stop shores and important things to do, I've finally went to the gym. Oh, I've also made a delicious chicken with spinach in table cream, delicious 

• Brohoof 1

I've managed clarity of mind, to get in touch with dormant trauma. Even though it was very painful, some of the emotional pockets subconsciously buried were allowed to clear out.

I feel emotionaly exhausted, but in peace. Certain areas within the heart were isolated, capabilities of sentient nature, quarantined or disabled due to trauma. To keep the mind safe, yet also reducing perception in the face of traumatizing events.

Sentiency and coherence is partialy restored, a cylindrical light, like a tubular channel can be felt, crossing my heart, from the sternum to the zone between the shoulder blades.

I'm experiencing a greater sense of identification with my being, contrary to the sentiment of dissociative identity, commonly associated with self-rejection in traumatized life forms.

I need to rest now.

• Brohoof 2

Today I was a bit bummed as a very close friend of mine is going off to join the Army. I was able to talk to him and play some games with him last night, and today he gave me a phone call before he was to head out. Over the 5 years I've known him we have grown quite close, but I was still surprised when I was the first one he called to say farewell. While I will still be able to talk to him from time to time, it's quite a lifestyle shift for him and a new stage of life. I am happy that he is moving forward though, and I am looking forward to talking with him once more sometime down the road. :)

• Brohoof 1