Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pizza or Burgers?

Troblems

Burgers or pizza?  

106 users have voted

1. 1. Pizza or burgers?

• Pizza!
    • Burgers!

It's that magical time of year, where everything sparkles, people are more giving, and the spirit of the season is generally in there air.

Oh, you thought I meant the holidays? No, no. It's Splatfest in Splatoon! This weekend people from across the globe will be shooting 'ink' at each other in droves to win some of those sweet, sweet Super Sea Snails, and to decide the answer to the eternal question: Pizza vs. Burgers.

Personally, I don't care for either, but the debate still rages. What's your favorite of these two foods?

• Brohoof 5

PIZZA MASTER RACE! If there exists such a thing. Pizza is one of my favorite things in all existence. :3 Burgers are nice, but pizza is...magical. My friend on Splatoon chose burgers and this, this....this. That. I did not like that. :c To each their own though, I am just crazy over pizza. XD

• Brohoof 1

Definitely pizza. I feel like there's a lot more variety and they're generally less terrifying to eat in public. Eg; burgers are sometimes too big for my mouth and I feel really scared somebody's looking at me funny because of the way I'm eating.  :blush:

Regardless, though, pizza tastes better to me. 

• Brohoof 1

Both are awesome, but in this case pizza. More versatility due to toppings and even I can get sick of burgers for a while after eating too many for a while but I never seem to get tired of pizza no matter what.

This is really the ultimate question.

I always say how much i love Pizza, but at the same time, my german blood can't say no to a really good Hamburger.

It really depends on the mood i am in.

As much as I enjoy a good burger, especially a well cooked BBQ Burger, I'm gonna go with Pizza. In most cases it will probably last a lot longer, it's a lot more filling whereas a burger I'd normally have something with on the side, and it's good for a lot more variables in its toppings.

Plus, tomato sauce. :D

Pizza, my Italian blood probably make me bias  :P

burgers, my German blood makes me bias, lol  :P   (burgers, derived from Hamburg style steak)

but seriously, im a burger guy, a burger can be topped just as well as a pizza, and i just love the taste of a burger, especially smoked over hickory on a grill after marinating the meat overnight, and making a special BBQ sauce to cook them in.  Nothing says mmmm, like a hickory smoked burger. 

Oh yeah!    B)

I love pizza, but i can get sick of it if i eat it a lot. not the same with burgers.

Edited by Looking Glass
  • Brohoof 2

I like both, but hamburgers make me sick a lot, especially the shitty fast food ones. I've not been eating as many burgers for this reason. Pizza has only made me sick on a few occasions.

In general, pizza has more variety, is easier to store and eat leftover, and is much less strenuous on my digestive system.

Not a big red meat eater, and chicken burgers need to specified. Plus, I can put fruit on a pizza without weird looks. Pineapple rings on a chicken burger?  Works, but you get looked at funny. Pizza's creativity wins here, unsurprisingly :P

Its funny that you should ask. Considering i like them both. Hamburgers are good meal for daily dinner, and i eat pizza on some occasion. Its more that i eat food at some certain time, and for that they are delicious. But i don't shove it in though, its more to eat things that feels physically good and not to crave on it, its more that food tastes so good when you are hungry. Hamburgers in my view is really good for dinner if you can't cook in general, 'cause it feeds nutritious that is good for you. As snack i try to avoid potato chips, i eat coco balls usually. But also apples.

(When i mean hamburgers i don't mean fast food. Chicago bread and burgers you buy from the store, not sure what burgers they sell in different countries. But just to say the least.)

As for Pizza i usually buy them where they make it, not frozen pizza in the store. Although i don't mind that either. But when its for occasion then its gonna be for one as i say. Besides it tastes good where i buy them.

But i like them both equally :twi:

Edited by Lithophila