Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What is a song you are sure nobody on this forum besides you has heard?

Dabmanz

1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Anyone up for avant-garde Delta blues?

That was different. I feel like I heard it somewhere though idk.

An obscure cheesy 60s pop song from an obscure artist, which I only know about because Noel Gallagher sampled the whistle in the intro. He said "don't Google it, you'll never find it..." :P

And then this blues song that I only ever found because I'm familiar with drummer Tom Brechtlein and bassist Roscoe Beck who both played on this album. Robben Ford is alright, never heard of him until recently.

43 minutes ago, Oleks said:

I doubt many people here listen to Turkish postpunk/darkwave

Sorry, heard it! :please:

I'll go with this:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

I don't think anypony has heard of Sara by Starship

I've definitely heard that song. (and it's one of the reasons I have a negative opinion over 80s music)

Anyway, I could cheat and post early music, because I'm probably like the only person who listens to it (the recent topic asking people the earliest music they listen to solidified that view), but instead I'll post a more obscure (I think) 70s Soul song.

• Brohoof 1

That's a weird looking fish :wacko: .

I could go on and play some pretty obscure, rare song, or I could be edgy and put a song here that someone might have heard before but many others have not. See how deep our playlists match rather than go to infinity where it's certainly just you... or not.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, WWolf said:

I could go on and play some pretty obscure, rare song, or I could be edgy and put a song here that someone might have heard before but many others have not. See how deep our playlists match rather than go to infinity where it's certainly just you... or not.

Sorry, "Englishman in New York" played on the radio here all the time. Also, Sting is too well known. I am sure you can do better ;)

I am actually proud to have found "Who Turned Off The Lights" hidden level in Earth Worm Jim all by myself. If you haven't seen the level, and didn't have the audio from the CD version and played it in a CD player, you haven't heard:

• Brohoof 1