Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

15 hours ago, Twiggy said:

WHO VOTED THAT THEY HATE ME??? I WILL FIND YOU!!!

*votes yes just to annoy* xD

You don't really see me that much on the forum in general.

Tho I am a little interested in knowing about my rep on the forum.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like to think I'm of good reputable standing here on the forums, but if I'm honest I haven't really established myself to fully be judged here, so I'd rather leave it to you guys to decide for yourselves. 

On 4/17/2019 at 9:25 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I suppose I'm admired, at least somehwhat, but other than that I don't really know? I guess I'm known for loving AppleDash, and NASCAR. And my truck. And @Cyclone:P

You know one of the most subtle things that you're going to be known for now (at least by those weirdos like me who pay way too close of attention) is "that user who digs up year+ old threads." If you see a thread that hasn't been active for months, you can bet 90% of the time it's because ol' Lucky posted a recent reply on it. :laugh:

As for me and my rep, well I wish I kept up the comic edits to be more known for that, but I'm just too sporadic with my posts to catch any attention mostly just lurking these days. Although I know certain Capra aegagrus hircus user has me pegged with a pension for a particular lilac unicorn in discussions.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

A person who occasionally makes mildly interesting posts in waves, but that's about it.

I only really talk to specific friends on here, and usually we migrate to discord anyway, so there's not even really a point of me being here.

Pffft, I guess I'm just kinda likable. I'm known around Beyond Equestria, and maybe SugarCube Corner, as I post a lot in those places.

Idk honestly. I guess I'm fine with my current reputation. 

I have not been here long enough to have a reputation. I think you need to be at least 2014-2016 member to leave some visible print on this forum, it is way too big with way too many members, and way too many groups of friends (like staff and bronycon attendees) from different time eras.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...