Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What websites do you check in first when you start your PC?

Floris

Oh boy, here it comes: *inhale*

email, mlpforums, backpack.tf (check the prices for tf2 stuff), reddit, scrap.tf (why not), Forbes (don't ask why) and YouTube before going to discord and steam to play tf2, now, please tell me where in this schedule should I fit equestriadaily

• 2 months later...

I posted in this thread a couple years ago, but my routine has changed a bit since then, so now it's usually Equestria Daily, Gmail, Discord, Twitter, Anime Superhero (formerly called Toonzone), DeviantArt, Tumblr, the Equestria Daily forums, here, a couple wikis, and Instagram.

Whatever I have in the last session in my Firefox browser. Mostly it's this site, YouTube, and Derpibooru. This also includes discord but it is technically not a site the way I use it.

• Brohoof 1

The first site I usually go to is YouTube to get some music playing. Then I move on to my emails before checking on my bank. Then I browse a few comic strip websites while I drink my tea and eat my bowl of pineapple chunks. Recently, I've added this site to my websites to check during lunch/breakfast.

48 minutes ago, Bas said:

Can you explain?

The Supreme Court of the United States makes audio recordings of all the oral arguments they hear per term so it can review them when making decisions. These are made available to the public within a few days of recording, and are posted not only on the official SCOTUS website, but a more user-friendly site called Oyez, which not only has the recordings but also the facts of the cases heard, the issues presented, and summaries of the decision if available.

https://www.oyez.org/

Sometimes they're actually fun to listen to, even if you haven't a clue about the law at issue. I just graduated law school (I failed the bar exam the first time and I'm retaking it in February), so it is of course relevant to my profession.

Edited by OptimisticNeighsayer